Pause?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvcatzoe

Reaction score
If my tama isn't hungry, can i leave her on without her getting sad if i'm not actually playing it? Or should i pause her?

Yes, check every hour or if you want check it every half an hour ect. If you did happen to Pause {Which, I'm sure you know, you press A and B at the same time. You can also turn the sound off by pressing A and C at the same time} for a day, which I hope you won't, it won't count as a day. I mean, your Tama grows older with age, so say your Tama was 3 and you Paused it for a whole day then the next day it will still be 3.

Best Wishes,

[SIZE=13pt]barky[/SIZE]

It depends what character you have. If you have a character that loses hearts very quickly, like Young Mimitchi, you need to check on it every 15 minutes or so or pause it. If you have a character that loses hearts slowly, you can leave it for a bit longer.

Another option is to change the time so he is sleeping through the day, that way you don't have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back