Pausing Your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
Thats correct. I have started work and have had to pause my Tama Pets from 8:30am till 5pm and they still grow normally!

The rumor that if you pause your tamagotchi it will not grow for another 24 hours after youve paused it is just a rumor, not truth to it at all.

Just thought id share ;)

okay-i hav no idea what is really going on in this debate, but when paused-well what do you think paused means? It does not pause the clock but yes, thte growth of your beloved tama. Stop in the middle of. Pause. When taken off pause, tama will continue growing normally. It's not like it hurts the tama. But if you pause your tama at 8:30 am and unpause it at 5, whatever was scheduled to happen at 9am will now happen at 5:30 pm. Get it? Sorry to burst your bubbles and sorry if ive been rude. Its just the truth.

Well, what I do is I just set the time to about 1 min. after my tama is supposed to sleep and it goes to sleep. it is just like pausing, your tama cant die but it does not stop the growth prosess. :D B) so, your tama will still grow while your at school or something! B)

This is what I think pausing your Tamagotchi does:

Let's just say I hatched my Tamagotchi at 8am this morning. So it evolves into a child at 9am. We all know that a child evolves into a teenager 24 hours later, right? So it should evolve at 9am the next day.

But then I have to pause my Tamagotchi for another three hours. The next day, instead of evolving at 9am, my Tamagotchi evolves at 12pm.

Mind you that is what I THINK it does. It doesn't really slow it down, as in staying in the child stage for say 30 unpaused hours. Basically to get a Tamagotchi to evolve it has to stay off pause for a certain amount of hours. That's just my theory though.

I also believe putting a Tamagotchi to sleep can stunt the evolution process, as a Tamagotchi can't evolve but can age during its extended sleep.

When paused, your tamagotchi's growth will continue slowly.
[SIZE=8pt]I agree. same if you keep doing the chest trick and keep reseting it. My friend did that and then her tama was 2 for 3 days![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back