Pay It Forward

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
The postman just came by to drop off the mail and a present from a friend of mine for me, and I offered him some cookies that I just finished baking. The look of surprise and gratitude on his face had me giving him a big hug and wishing him a merry xmas after giving him the cookies :) ♥ T'is the season to be JOLLY - make sure you show everyone that level of kindness.

Ooh that reminds me of today!

A couple days ago, a priest came to our religion class to just talk about his life and becoming a priest, etc.

I really enjoyed his little speech, but he left before I could have a chance to say thank you.

So today there was a mass at school, and I ended up catching up to him putting things away and decided to say thanks for taking the time to come to our class.

I'm usually not much of a religious person really, but just doing that made me feel so great afterwards! ^-^

It completely made my day, and I was so glad I had the courage to just say thanks to pretty much a complete stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back