Peanut Butter and Jelly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Penaut Butter and Jelly?

• Yum I love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Not a lot

• I love the Peanut Butter

• I love the Jelly.

• Euw, o.o It's gross.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Yum. :p Who loves Peanut Butter and Jelly? I love it especially when I use yellow bread and when it's soft.

Any comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for voting.

Yum I'm eating it right now at the Computer, xD.

One time I tried this Orange jelly, gross.

And strawberry is good.

Yeah, the song is cool to.

I don't really like it. It tastes kinda gross to me. I guess it depends what kind of jelly you use.

Matchy :angry:

The peanut butter and jelly sandwich, also known as a peanut butter and jam sandwich (Australian usage) (PBJ or PB&J or P&J), is a common sandwich in the United States, Canada and Australia.

Other nut butters, such as almond, cashew, soybean, sunflower or hazelnut/nutella are sometimes used to make sandwiches similar to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Some known variants include the addition of one or more of the following ingredients: honey, raisins, bananas, marshmallows, other dried fruit, or another slice of bread. A combination of peanut butter and nutella (cocoa flavored hazelnut butter) is also popular.

Forms of peanut butter were widely introduced in 1904 at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, although it had been sold as a medical nutritional supplement in St. Louis, Missouri for about 15 years. The modern, non-separating version was invented in 1922 by Joseph L. Rosefield, and became a popular lunch for schoolchildren. Both peanut butter and jelly were packed with United States Army K-rations in World War II. The combination proved so popular that returning GIs made peanut butter and jelly a standard American food.[citation needed]

In my opinions, I think Peanut-Butter and Jelly is Gross, but I do respect other people's choices

Hey *LoVeLy.SwAn.23* can you change your color? My eyes flashed, and it hurted. I had to highlight to read it.

That's ok, everyone has their own opinions. :)

Locky458 - Will you please stop posting a million times in every single topic? You're basicly saying the same thing in each post, and you can always use the edit button. Seriously.

>___>

Locky458 - Will you please stop posting a million times in every single topic? You're basicly saying the same thing in each post, and you can always use the edit button. Seriously.
>___>
It is his topic, he can post as much as he has been, and I couldn't read the yellow text either, didn't mean to sound rude, sorry if I did :ichigotchi: .

i only eat it once in a while cuz if i have it all the time i would just get sick of it and probably never have it again (thats why i dont like strawbarries anymore)

Yum...everyone has to loves PB&J! :mimitchi: A classic.

I use Extra Smooth Kraft PB, and Seedless Raspberry Jam.

I only have it once in a while when I'm on the go, though.

Soggy sandwiches? No thanks.

-Rachel

Hey *LoVeLy.SwAn.23* can you change your color? My eyes flashed, and it hurted. I had to highlight to read it.
That's ok, everyone has their own opinions. ^_^
Sorry, let me redo it anyways...

The peanut butter and jelly sandwich, also known as a peanut butter and jam sandwich (Australian usage) (PBJ or PB&J or P&J), is a common sandwich in the United States, Canada and Australia.

Other nut butters, such as almond, cashew, soybean, sunflower or hazelnut/nutella are sometimes used to make sandwiches similar to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Some known variants include the addition of one or more of the following ingredients: honey, raisins, bananas, marshmallows, other dried fruit, or another slice of bread. A combination of peanut butter and nutella (cocoa flavored hazelnut butter) is also popular.

Forms of peanut butter were widely introduced in 1904 at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, although it had been sold as a medical nutritional supplement in St. Louis, Missouri for about 15 years. The modern, non-separating version was invented in 1922 by Joseph L. Rosefield, and became a popular lunch for schoolchildren. Both peanut butter and jelly were packed with United States Army K-rations in World War II. The combination proved so popular that returning GIs made peanut butter and jelly a standard American food.[citation needed]

In my opinions, I think Peanut-Butter and Jelly is Gross, but I do respect other people's choices :(

-- I like peanut butter and jelly, but I don't eat it a lot. I like ham and cheese better. We also don't keep a lot of bread around. (Since my brother moved out, I am the only one who eats bread. Usually I can't finish a loaf before it molds. Same goes for milk, as my mom is lactose intolerant, so now I drink soy milk.)

You've reminded me though, Locky458, so I might eat some wrapped in a tortilla for dinner ^_^

Edit: @ Shaylorznator, would you please STOP modding people? It's basically repeating everything from the rules! :( Only teasing. But honestly, Locky458 isn't a spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back