PEEK A POOH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

APPEEE

Reaction score
A PEEK A POOH IS A PLASTIC WINNIE THE POOH FIGURE DRESSED UP IN A RUBBER COSTUME. THEY CAN BE PUT ON TO YOUR MOBILE,PURSE, AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

YOU CAN BUY THEM OUT OF A GACHA MACHINE AND THEY ARE REALLY CHEAP!

I HAVE 13!

I GOT A

ELEPHANT,RACOON,PIG,ALLIGATOR,PUP,CAT,LION,STARFISH,GREEN DOLPHIN,SEAGULL,RHINO,AND BUTTERFLY! ! !

HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE???

A PEEK A POOH IS A PLASTIC WINNIE THE POOH FIGURE DRESSED UP IN A RUBBER COSTUME. THEY CAN BE PUT ON TO YOUR MOBILE,PURSE, AND MUCH MUCH MORE!YOU CAN BUY THEM OUT OF A GACHA MACHINE AND THEY ARE REALLY CHEAP!

I HAVE 13!

I GOT A

ELEPHANT,RACOON,PIG,ALLIGATOR,PUP,CAT,LION,STARFISH,GREEN DOLPHIN,SEAGULL,RHINO,AND BUTTERFLY! ! !

HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE???
I don't have any.

-xMxbx

OH THOSE ARE CUTE TO BUT I DON'T LIKE THEM AS MUCH.

I doubt thats the new "in" thing. and I definetly dont want one , but have fun :D

My friends colect those things.

I have yet to get on though.

I looked them up. I doubt I'll get one.

-xMxBx

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw those are so cute. I want one but I keep fortgetting cuz April is one of the busiest months....infact I'll be busy probably till the end of august and everything...hopefully i remeber to by one

They are called "Mini Winnies" in the UK and they've been very popular with kids for about 4 months now... they are good to trade / swap and collect :)
I have a little Octopus
Are they only sold only in the UK ?

I don't have any. :D And I don't plan on getting one......I highly doubt there ever really going to be the "in" thing, but have fun! ^-^

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back