People overusing the 'N' word too much.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Ok, well first off I'm African American. And I really hate it when people overuse the 'N' word soo much. It's like "Nigga (substitution for no)", "No, Nigga" "Nigga Please", "Hand me my bag, nigga". Also there's a lot of more examples. In fact once I asked what was the answer to number 1 in math and this person "10, nigga!"

Does anyone find that highly annoying?

Maybe it's a regional thing or people group thing but I personally have never used that word. I didn't grow up hearing that word. I don't like that word or people who use that word.

I am all for freedom of speech but I wish people would just forget that word.

Yeah, it's just a word but it bothers me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The word doesn't bother me, but then I also don't hear people say it too often.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't use it, but I'm careful who I use it around.

I know people be saying it to each other at my school I guess in a friend to friend way but don't take it offensively someone called me a "N" cause I'm mixed but they were saying it in a friendly way so it's ok it's just a word.

[SIZE=7pt]It bothers the heck out of me D:[/SIZE]

Too many people think too highly of themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggghhh. It bothers me badly how everybody thinks

that they're gangsters nowadays. Yeah, that term is over used

greatly at my school and annoys me.

No one really says that around me, but i'm sure it would get annoying. D=

I kinda find it disrespectful to say something like that to a teacher or something.

Why don't they just say '10'??

I don't use it. Though it being used all the time on my bus and schoolgrounds. It's apart of almost everyone's vocabulary...

Maybe it's something at your school, but at mine nobody says it and neither do I. I don't think it's very nice, so you should ignore it. You probably don't use the word either. I'm pretty sure it's annoying. I feel bad for you. ;)

People used to use it a lot in middle school, but in highschool they're a bit more mature. I don't think they do it to hurt other people, I think they're just being playful.

i've never cursed or swore but like people do say that at my school all the time but im ot african american but i think it's like offensive to african americans.

yeah i would say it kinda bothers me

Some idiot 6th grader called my -Muslim- friend the "N" word.

We lol'd.

Anyways, there's like, 10 African American kids at my school. I never hear the word being flung around, so no, it's not annoying.

I could imagine how it's insulting though. It's a very rude term.

Everybody at my school is so concious about if they say bad things or not (Not saying it's a bad thing) So I have never heard anyone really say it..

Ok, well first off I'm African American. And I really hate it when people overuse the 'N' word soo much. It's like "Nigga (substitution for no)", "No, Nigga" "Nigga Please", "Hand me my bag, nigga". Also there's a lot of more examples. In fact once I asked what was the answer to number 1 in math and this person "10, nigga!"
Does anyone find that highly annoying?
Those kids should wake up. It ain't the 50's anymore. It's 2008! Decades ago, that's what the used to call blacks in the south. I can't believe they still say that! It's just racist and mean!

~Camelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back