People stealing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misstama12

Reaction score
has anyone stolen your tamagotchi?tell us your experience. did you get it back? did you have to force someone just to give it back? did it die? thanx 4 your time. MissTama12 :D

Once someone stole my tama, a teacher lol. But she did kinda actually STEAL it. I had it in my back pack and we had to change for a play and it fell out (on PAUSE). I went back to look for it and I couldn't find it. I later found out that she had stepped on it and took it w/ her. I pretty much stole it right back.

EDIT: No it didn't die, but thats because it was on PAUSE

Tama 3445521508 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl in my class, noticed that I had a tamagochi, and then we both became really into it, and there was a 7th grader, and she had a really nice tamagotchi, and she stole it from the seventh grader. the 7th grader was my friend.

My teacher once stole my Tamagotchi(well not really steal she made me give it to her) 'cause me and my friend were connecting when we were watching this puppet show thing. She gave it back at the end of the day though.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow it seems peoples stuff is stolen more often than thought thanx 4 your time!

Also, I bought my best friend a tamagotchi for her b-day. It was the purple lava lamp (v4.5) and she had it in her pencil case, and next thing you know, it was stolen, and we never saw it again. It was a waste of $16.00.

Also, I bought my best friend a tamagotchi for her b-day. It was the purple lava lamp (v4.5) and she had it in her pencil case, and next thing you know, it was stolen, and we never saw it again. It was a waste of $16.00.
thats sad gotchi boy. next time make sure they keep it at home if its found.

Stealing is one of the biggest reasons why you should not bring your toys to school.

but if you must insist, then your Tamagotchi should be with you at all times.

Stealing is one of the biggest reasons why you should not bring your toys to school.
but if you must insist, then your Tamagotchi should be with you at all times.
i totally agree Mintydreams. it can also happen at home. one time my neighbour stayed at my house and when she had to go home, i was doing laundry, she played with it and she stole it!!!!!! when i see her she is dead!

Yea, you are right, misstama, she should have, and I agree with you too Mintydreams, you should always have it with you. i always keep mine with me. :]

Stealing is one of the biggest reasons why you should not bring your toys to school.but if you must insist, then your Tamagotchi should be with you at all times. 

Mine never has gotten stolen ,but I still don't take any chanceseven though ity it safe in my locker.

I don't like keeping my tama in my locker, because one, maybe someone can steal it, and two, It just dosen't feel right leaving it in there like that. I like to ALWAYS have it with me:]

[SIZE=9pt]One time I thought I had lost my Tama when it was under a pile of dirty laundry. How the heck did that get THERE?! :) [/SIZE]

I haven't had it confiscated or stolen yet, but a lot of people at my school lose their cell phones, iPods, DS's, etc. That's why I keep my celly in my locker. One girl got her iPhone and her iPod stolen, but the office administrator found it and she got it back--thankfully! If the teacher confiscates something at my school, they have to give it to the office and your parents have to come in and ask for the item back. Pretty harsh, huh?

I agree with MintyDreams7, that you should leave your stuff at home or keep your stuff with you at all times. Don't end up like that girl who lost her iPhone and iPod!! :(

woah and again thanks for all your time. stealing is the 1 cause of people not bringing it to school. [ i think]

Well yeah, it was a Clear yellow V3. It blended with my carpet XD Then someone threw my red V3 out the bus window and started to laugh at me. That whore still owes me ><

I have a horrible habbit of loosing Tamagotchi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back