People who go on Webkinz.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*BabyGurl*~

Reaction score
I've tried to add some friends, but it won't work. Can any person that goes on Webkinz help me?

Thanks,

Xx_CeCe_xX

P.S.: I need some friends on there so PM me your username on Webkinz and add me please.

My username is Aerialstar11 on webkinz , I have 17 webkinz. including the new Love puppy and my dad ordered me the black lab. ^_^

My username is Aerialstar11 on webkinz , I have 17 webkinz. including the new Love puppy and my dad ordered me the black lab. :D
wat is your secret code?mine was 16065645 but a year past and i cant use it any more :D ^_^

Ok, all you have to do is make sure you spell the username with EVERY SINGLE DETAIL CORECT!!!

~Ruby~

P.S- My username on webkinz is Pinkbi15

wat is your secret code?mine was 16065645 but a year past and i cant use it any more :)   :)
If I give you my one of my secret codes, and you try it, It will just say that the Secret code has already been used. :)

But if you want to you can try this one (It's for the Love puppy) : GZTTRVE4

'~* :) Angelgotchi11 :) *~

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, all you have to do is make sure you spell the username with EVERY SINGLE DETAIL CORECT!!!
~Ruby~

Oh ok thank you! I'll try it....

Nope! Doesn't work!

~ Xx_CeCe_xX

~Ruby~

Correcto! :D Or, sometimes, you just have to wait until they accept. :(

PS: Add me! Desy201! My avatar is one of my Webkibz. ^-^

*Tgd*

This is totally off topic but how do you put a picture of a webkinz as your avatar? I've seen three people on this topic with a webkinz as their avatar but I don't know how. I need to know!

This is totally off topic but how do you put a picture of a webkinz as your avatar? I've seen three people on this topic with a webkinz as their avatar but I don't know how. I need to know!
You put in Google images "Webkinz ______" and the Webkinz you want to see. Then you look around the images for the computer image (like my avatar). Then you save it, and put it as your avvie! :D

Try to stay on topic! :(

*Tgd*

Go to Webkinz.com , and click on Collections Catalog at the bottom. Then click on the Webkinz you want, and then RIGHT click and save the Animated picture. :D

Please try to stay on topic. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back