People Who Say Bad Things About Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The title explains it all. Do you have any quotes from people saying horrid things about Tamas when you take them out at school and stuff?

I do. You can find them in my log, Two Tamas and One Girl.

Well I'm almost 17 now so I imagine they would either call me a baby or come over and have a look at mine. When I was in primary school when Tamagotchis started to become popular again (2004-2006) everyone had one so no one teased me whatsoever. You're what age again...10? 11? If anyone teases you for being "childish" and owning a Tamagotchi...well you are technically a child and so are they so there really isn't any point. Tamas are cute anyway, I have no problem having them out in public. :D

"Sure, we can do so and so together... if you ever grow up and stop playing with Tamagotchis." -Abagail Levinson.

No quotes, but my "friends" Gaby, Sarah, Reut, and Lily talking behind my back.

"Everyone's texting... and you're playing with a Tamagotchi." -Holly, before she started playing with them. (Forgiven, because she's playing with them with me.)

The people at the post office laughing at me because I got excited over the deliver of my iD L (My fault, I would've laughed at me, too. ;) )

"Why do you play with those? Aren't they for six year olds?" -Daniel Saloner.

"How can they be fun?? There's only three buttons!!!" -Numerous people.

I'm sure there's more.

Well I'm almost 17 now so I imagine they would either call me a baby or come over and have a look at mine. When I was in primary school when Tamagotchis started to become popular again (2004-2006) everyone had one so no one teased me whatsoever. You're what age again...10? 11? If anyone teases you for being "childish" and owning a Tamagotchi...well you are technically a child and so are they so there really isn't any point. Tamas are cute anyway, I have no problem having them out in public. :D
Most people at my school would say...

The bullies: "HEY YOUR NOT ALLOWED THOSE DESTINY, RULEBREAKER IM TELLING"

My friends: "Uhh..are you allowed those in school?"

Teachers: "Please give that to me until the end of the day, Destiny, so that it doesn't distract you during lessons."

Some others (namely Year 3/4 boys) call them lame and babyish and a lot of other words which are not allowed on here. Someone who knew something about Tamas even called my Makiko a "lame-f***tchi"! So, even though I am barely 10 (turned 10 on April 7th) people call Tamas childish! Urgh!!

My friend said she didn't see the point in tamagotchis and the characters were weird. Shutcho mouth girl! Apparently she has never seen shimashimatchi :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back