People you'd like to meet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to meet Admin, too. But Admin will be wearing a chicken suit to disguise herself/himself. xD

People I want to meet?

illiley12

Lady_Shay

Soha

Neon Tiger.

Admin

TamaGirlDesy

katie12

And more!

Why chickensuit?? Might be in a duck costume xD.
Er....I wrote who I wanna meet. Erm...and maybe Tamagirl_Desy and Tamagirl#1. I dont know...loads of awesome people on the forums.
Really? Thanks. :3 You're the first. :rolleyes:

Lots. x3 Mostly people I can be sure are really my friends. -.-

-Sky.

-Char.

-Soha.

-Dalton.

-Disenchanted.

-x.N e o n

-Britt.

-Pink Craze

-Denver

etc?

Neon

Becca

Diva

LizFish

Erm, heaps more but it is nearly midnight and I can't think. *Will update in the morning.*

Wow, it never occurred to me how many people I've fallen in love with over the time I've spent here.Gah, I wish there could be some TT meeting and everyone would have a giant nametag that had their username (and/or real name) and we'd all be running around like mad trying to find our friends. XD Or something like that.
Haha, that would be amazing! :D

...and I'd like to meet all of you people! everyone seems pretty awesome.

Hmmmmmm... lots of people I guess. But I'd really like to meet Dotz~8. We've become very good friends off here.

TamaMaria

Tamaland_Kitty_Kat

irock202

Sleepinggirl

sarah8

TamaSweetie

cluck_cluck_chicken

[Novembertama]

bratzroxg

Neon Tiger

x.N e o n

Lady_Shay

ilovekuchipa555

City Lights

sugary ghostie ~*

Mew

Dmo

Team KT

Leafie

Tamagirl_Desy

Tamagirl#1

Erm....I think thats a complete list???

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was a big convention thing, where we all got to meet each other. I'd probably stick out, you'd know it was me immediately xD Every day I do something strange. Yesterday I wore paper bags over my shoes. Today I ran around the mall screaming, and got kicked out of Macy's because I tried on every single perfume there. I'd be the freak. But I'd be your freak. xD I love you all my lovelies! Much more than my stupid real friends. So far they've sent me 59 texts within the past 8 hours, I counted. All wondering if I died or lost my phone again(That's a re-occuring theme with me) But the thing is I'm just so (P)ed at them that I'm going to slap someone. so yea, I wish I could meet you people.

Edit: Typo, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.... I don't have anybody I need to meet, but I'd like to see some awesome people. :D

Cecib ;)
I guess You need to see me LOL LOL LOL :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I wish there was a big convention thing, where we all got to meet each other. I'd probably stick out, you'd know it was me immediately xD Every day I do something strange. Yesterday I wore paper bags over my shoes. Today I ran around the mall screaming, and got kicked out of Macy's because I tried on every single perfume there. I'd be the freak. But I'd be your freak. xD I love you all my lovelies! Much more than my stupid real friends. So far they've sent me 59 texts within the past 8 hours, I counted. All wondering if I died or lost my phone again(That's a re-occuring theme with me) But the thing is I'm just so (P)ed at them that I'm going to slap someone. so yea, I wish I could meet you people.
Edit: Typo, as usual.
XD

I would love to meet you, that would be hilarious!

About Macy's, I'm sure you smelt amazing, my lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back