People you'd like to meet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww. I feel so loved. I'm on like, everyone's list. It's cause I'm a spaz xD I love you cluck_cluck_chicken. I wish I could meet you too. And all of you can call me Phoebe(That's my name.)
Rawr <3 I'd adore meeting you, and if we did meet... well, god knows what. xDD

Mass destruction of the mall, and possibly any and all buildings around it, for sure. xD

Sam, the other Sam, Diva, Becca, Sarah, Alex, Vivienne, Jordan, Paul, Dalton, Sky, Phoebe, Katie, Fluffeh, TW/P, Bunny grl07... Lots of others. :3

If I forgot you, tell me. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Diva

Becca

Liz

Ahlex

Vivienne

Phoebe

Trainwreck

Cinderpelt

x.Hatred

Stereo

Jinx

inSANE

Notes./Janna

Self:.:pity

If I forgot you, sorry - tell me.

It's in the early morning and I don't have my Red Bull, so my mind isn't fully functioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
DivaBecca

Liz

Ahlex

Vivienne

Phoebe

Trainwreck

Cinderpelt

x.Hatred

Stereo

Jinx

inSANE

Notes./Janna

Self:.:pity

If I forgot you, sorry - tell me.

It's in the early morning and I don't have my Red Bull, so my mind isn't fully functioning.
Do you mean me as in Vivienne?

If so, ILY. xD

Rawr <3 I'd adore meeting you, and if we did meet... well, god knows what. xDD Mass destruction of the mall, and possibly any and all buildings around it, for sure. xD
Oh yesh. I've been kicked out of seventeen stores (and restraunts) total. This one music store, I was pretending to hump the cardboard cutout of Miley Cyrus. Then, I came back two days later, and did it to Selena Gomez, screaming, "OHYESBABY, You are so much better than Miley. I hear you have experience." All of the employees were laughing, except the one from the day before, who threatened to call security if I didn't "eject myself from the store." Naturally, I screamed, "Oh, I'm ejecting something alright!" But then I ran xDDD

BTW, Hooray, I made it onto the exclusive list of H o s t i l e waffle. xDD It'd be cool to meet you too. And I totally understand about the Red Bull thing. Like, two seconds ago, my sister asked me was 13-6 was, and I couldn't do it. I had to use the calculator on my phone. I need caffeine to function.

Oh yesh. I've been kicked out of seventeen stores (and restraunts) total. This one music store, I was pretending to hump the cardboard cutout of Miley Cyrus. Then, I came back two days later, and did it to Selena Gomez, screaming, "OHYESBABY, You are so much better than Miley. I hear you have experience." All of the employees were laughing, except the one from the day before, who threatened to call security if I didn't "eject myself from the store." Naturally, I screamed, "Oh, I'm ejecting something alright!" But then I ran xDDD
BTW, Hooray, I made it onto the exclusive list of H o s t i l e waffle. xDD It'd be cool to meet you too. And I totally understand about the Red Bull thing. Like, two seconds ago, my sister asked me was 13-6 was, and I couldn't do it. I had to use the calculator on my phone. I need caffeine to function.
Can I meet you??

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasee? <3

Can I meet you??
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasee? <3
xDDD It's concerning, the amount of people willing to get kicked out of stores and in trouble with mall security. But I still love you all, and would kill to meet any one of you people.

xDDD It's concerning, the amount of people willing to get kicked out of stores and in trouble with mall security. But I still love you all, and would kill to meet any one of you people.
who are 'you people'?

you know the whole of TT?!

who are 'you people'?
you know the whole of TT?!
Naw, I was reffering to my friends. But I do know quite a lot. And I love all of the ones I know.

Do you know how diffciult it is to type on an iPhone? Actually, it's easier than expected. But I'd still rather be replying to this at home than on the bus, on the way to school.

Naw, I was reffering to my friends. But I do know quite a lot. And I love all of the ones I know.
Do you know how diffciult it is to type on an iPhone? Actually, it's easier than expected. But I'd still rather be replying to this at home than on the bus, on the way to school.
I want an iphone O:

Yes you Vivienne, you're the only Vivienne I know in my life.

ILY CHU TOO.

xD

Exclusive list of H o s t i l e waffle? Mmhm, sounds professional. It would be cool to meet you, I mean way cool.

I'd like to meet (all the people in my siggy!) plus:
Lady_Shay

neon tiger

tenniswinner

HCZ

GotchiGirl96

....there is probably lots more, but it's hard to think of them all at once!! (unless any of you guys are weird kidnappers :mametchi: )
Thanks I wanna meet you too!!!

@bratztrockg I wanna meet you to!!! We have stuff in common!!!

Yes you Vivienne, you're the only Vivienne I know in my life.
ILY CHU TOO.

xD

Exclusive list of H o s t i l e waffle? Mmhm, sounds professional. It would be cool to meet you, I mean way cool.
I love you as well, but when did I tell you my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back