People you'd like to meet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everyone. Trust me. xD I wanna meet so many people it's not freaking funny.
x3 I love everyone too. It would be awesome to have a TT convention and you just walk around with your username on your shirt. <33

Or at least a code so no one will make fun of you. :lol:

Like mine would be 31512151820389. (Means Colortchi)

Its pretty long though.xD

Everyone who's saying they want to meet you, I love you guys so much! <3333

I just wanna meet everyone. You'd know who I was immediately. I'd be running up to everyone giving them a huge hug. But also probably tripping over my own feet too. Or the floor. :]

Updated list yo:-Band Buddy, Katie. :] [We aren't in the same band and school, but we LOVE band. xD]

-illiey12

-x.Neon

-FireCracker / I Pwn You

-Leafpool

-TamaMum [i feel like a idiot because I used to be so mean to her. D: ]

-Tama815 [Tuba Player.]

-Tama3445521508 [Piccolo + Flute player]

-Whitestorm

-bratzroxg

-MnMzTama

-Jinx
YAY! I'm on the list. Call me Phoebe. My friends call me Feebee, if you wanna do that instead xD

Ahhh I know I already mentioned this but it would be amazing to meet everyone! I've been a member for a while but have been on and off, so hardly anyone knows me...but that's ok ^_^ I still want to meet all of you people, cuz you sound like my kind of friends!!

<3 spypeeps3 [you can call me Shannon if you want]

Lol yay.I used to be in band but the director got mad cause I started playing welcome to the black parade on my saxophone during concert practice.Lol.

Hoorah, new friends. BY THE WAY, I love your avatar. I'm going to tell my choir director about it xDD
Tell them, they'll love it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back