Perfect Date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking around downtown, on a cold rainy day, because that way, he'd have an excuse to put his arms around me x3

Maybe we could go see a scary movie, because then I can pretend to be scared and he can cuddle me.

I actually do that second part to my girl-friends, I just like to be held xDD

I think it sounds fun to get up really early and go get breakfast somewhere, like Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds. :]

Something like...

A warm day, not hot, but warm. We walk to the beach, holding hands, and talking about useless information, that'll come in handy later. When we're on the beach, we sit and watch the waves, as the sun sets. In the dark, we start walking home, when it starts pouring down, and we run into a cave, and sit, watching the rain, snuggling into one another. We go to each other's respective houses, and live out lives. T H E - E N D. :]

Or,

Going to a hotel room and spending the night there, dancing to Cobra Starship ,and eating strawberries.

I'm a very childish person.

Even when it comes to romance.

So anything like a meeting at an amusement park or playground late at night would be perfect for me.

A perfect date would be one with someone who is surprising and gives a lot of good conversation. : D

However, if we are talking places, beaches, movies, parks, swimming pools, parks etc are all perfect places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back