Perfume.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
I know there was a topic about this or something similar a while back, but I'm pretty sure it died.

So, what kind of stuff do you have to make you smell good? Like, perfume, body spray, lotion, or just deodorant?

I'm kind of a freak about this type of thing. I love Bath and Body Works, Britney Spears, and Hilary Duff. I have like 980362785643 million sprays and lotions from Bath&Body, I'm not gonna try and tally 'em up. My favorites are Sweet Pea and Sensual Amber.

•two bottles of Britney Spears Fantasy. One is empty, sadly.

•have one bottle of Hilary Duff [ Forgot rest of name ]

•used to have this perfume from Claire's, but I totally lost it.

•Escada. But I'm pretty sure I lost that too.

•this stuff called Pink Sugar that I got at some convention thing.

So, what do you usually smell like?

Edit; fixed weird paragraphing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear deodorant. This vanilla-y one which I love the smell of. I believe it's from Avon, and mummy got it for me, haha. I'm not picky with how I smell like.

Though Michelle said she uses Lynx for men, and I tried it [my brother's :3 ], and it was pretty good. Mum would refuse on buying me men-deodorant though D: So I'll just stick to the Avon one.

I use deodrant, and perfume. Chance by chanel, gucci by gucci miss dior cherie by dior erm some spanish one the one by d&g and some others that i can't remember the name off x

I have TONS of lotion and body sprays. But as far as perfume goes...

I have Fantasy. <3

I always steal my Friend's Revert (Rue21) in class.

I smell Hollister everywhere. I really like that smell ;D

And I want to get Juicy perfume.

I wear deodorant of course.

I mainly use my Harajuku Lovers Music perfume I got for Christmas,

But I also have Japanese Cherry Blossom and Dancing Waters from Bath & Body Works.

I have...

Curious By Britneyy Spears

Juciy Couture by Juicyyy Couture Lmao

Pink By Victorias Secret

Super Model By Victorias Secret

Chanel #5 By ...Chanel? I dunno

Invator Zim body mist from Hot topic

Yummerz Whoot!

And no one has commented on the topic title yet.
The yum thing? Well, there we go, I'll be the first. xD

I love using body sprays. I have lots, so I'm not going to name them all, but they're lovely.

Last year, perfumes and such were big so I got them in all these party bags [they were also popular xD].

My Mum collects perfume samples from expensive stores. They fill up about three bags, and I steal them on occasion.

As for deodorant, I have this crappy strawberry stuff that I haven't used in about a year, and some nice purple-and-white stuff that I use twice every single day.

Niice Feebee. xD

I forgot to mention that I use another body spray. I don't know what it's called because the bottle doesn't really say it. xD But all over it it says, "Fresh...sexy..." and so on. So I call it Fresh and Sexy. XD

It's really musky and good smelling. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear deodorant. This vanilla-y one which I love the smell of. I believe it's from Avon, and mummy got it for me, haha. I'm not picky with how I smell like.
Though Michelle said she uses Lynx for men, and I tried it [my brother's :3 ], and it was pretty good. Mum would refuse on buying me men-deodorant though D: So I'll just stick to the Avon one.
Avon is Epic.

--

I don't know what the brand/title of the Perfume I use, But it smells like strawberries. Actually, I have lots of Perfumes...Not lots, but like, 10 or so Bottles of perfume. Some are over 10 years old.

I smell like this 'vanilla sugar' , 'cherry blossom' , or 'fresh apple or something' from Bath & Body works. D:

And ppl say I smell a lot like my hair conditioner, which is lemongrass-scented.

And sometimes I rub this good-smelling candle all over because it smells so good. `3 and I don't even know what the smell is.

Eating perfume?

Does Musk flavored Life Savers count? I have not had them in years but yeah, it's like eating perfume!

I guess that stuff is only available in Australia, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back