Perfume.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
What perfume / fragrances do you use?

I use

-Sweet Temptation Body spray from Victoria's Secret

-So Cal from Hollister (It smells super good, and I wear it almost everyday. Don't label me.)

-Sophistique from mark

-Instant Vacation from mark. I don't think they sell it anymore.

I use those Bath And Body Works hand sanitizers and people compliment on how I smell really good. xD It's odd.

One of my teachers is allergic to perfume so i can;t wear it

But i use Beauty Rush Lotion that smells like strawberries and some body spray that smells like Creme Brulle

I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It's my favourite!

Sometimes I'll wear Paris by Yves Saint Laurent.

In body lotions, I have one that smells like Cherry Musk.

I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It's my favourite!Sometimes I'll wear Paris by Yves Saint Laurent.

In body lotions, I have one that smells like Cherry Musk.
Omg i LOVE the smell of that.

Unfortunately it's too expensive for me x-x

I went to the mall today and found this new fragrance by Marc Jacobs called 'Lola'.

Guess what's going on my Christmas list. :(

Strong smelling perfume gives me headaches. And my mom's really sensitive to the smell, so I dont wear any :p

Edit;; Apparently I smell like instant noodles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Baby from Harajuku Lovers. xD

It smells like baby powder.

I never wear perfume xD. People at school are allergic to it. That, and the fact that I find the odor too strong for my tastes. It makes me nauseous. I always go with deodorant, preferably one with a soft fruity smell like the ones by Lady Speed Stick. They keep you from smelling bad and give off a pleasant smell that you can actually tolerate.

I don't wear perfume, actually. I just never really had the desire to go out and buy some.

I have this body lotion, and it smells like tropical fruits, with a tiny bit of musk. =]

I wear that and people say I smell good, so I guess that works for me.

I don't wear any perfume. I dunno why. Maybe I'm just too much of a cheapskate to buy anything. Apparently I smell like baking anyway, which is weird 'cause the only time I ever bake is in home ec.

I use Roxy. It is very strong, yet great.

But I LOVE Coco Chanel Number 5 and 9.

It's called Cranberry Citrus, and it smells really good.

And the bottle is BEAUTIFUL. I have to admit I judge perfumes a lot on the packaging. O:

I think I like body sprays more than perfume, though. Just because you can spray them everywhere and they're usually a bit cheaper. I have a million of them too xD

Mom bought me some stuff from Aero called Promise Me..

But I stick with Pink by Victorias Secret.. The fruity&bright one to be exact:)

Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. <3

Sometimes I wear Ezra from Abercrombie, but not that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back