persenle tamagotchi queshtions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misgav

Reaction score
q1:are tamagotchis breakoble?

q2:how long is my tamagotchi is good for to play?

q3:how long das the tamagotchi (v4.5) battery can be used?

q4:if i drop my tama on the gron will it break/get dameed/cant use it any more?

q5: if my tama as in the water will it break/get dameed/cant use it any more?

q6:if my tama was in the sun will it break/get dameed/cant use it any more?

q7:how long dus my tama would grow into adult?

q8: is the matirls that the tama mad of is it thery strong?

q9: what are some wheys to pertect your tama from all of the exsedents?

q10:how the tamas (v4.5) biulded?---> step by step

q11:is it eaty to break the botton or the skreen?

q12:will it afect my tama (reffred to q11)

q13:if i reset my tama and download it what ould heppen?

q14:is there is any why to "clone"my tama?

i been pouting this queshtions because i want tolearn "depper" into the v4.5 tamagotichi, this queshtions were so buging me, so adly! so i hade to post tham! i would like and LOVE if you anser most of my queshions (if you know the anser or know a site,place,link,or someone that queld anser this queshitions. and it would be EXSELENT if you guy would anser all of my queshtions!

p.s.if i wouldhave more queshtions to ask i would post agian(new queshtions) this topice is also for other users how need some ansers so post now for queshtions and ansers!

q1:are tamagotchis breakoble?
q2:how long is my tamagotchi is good for to play?

q3:how long das the tamagotchi (v4.5) battery can be used?

q4:if i drop my tama on the gron will it break/get dameed/cant use it any more?

q5: if my tama as in the water will it break/get dameed/cant use it any more?

q6:if my tama was in the sun will it break/get dameed/cant use it any more?

q7:how long dus my tama would grow into adult?

q8: is the matirls that the tama mad of is it thery strong?

q9: what are some wheys to pertect your tama from all of the exsedents?

q10:how the tamas (v4.5) biulded?---> step by step

q11:is it eaty to break the botton or the skreen?

q12:will it afect my tama (reffred to q11)

q13:if i reset my tama and download it what ould heppen?

q14:is there is any why to "clone"my tama?

i been pouting this queshtions because i want tolearn "depper" into the v4.5 tamagotichi, this queshtions were so buging me, so adly! so i hade to post tham! i would like and LOVE if you anser most of my queshions  (if you know the anser or know a site,place,link,or someone that queld anser this queshitions. and it would be EXSELENT if you guy would anser all of my queshtions!

p.s.if i wouldhave more queshtions to ask i would post agian(new queshtions) this topice is also for other users how need some ansers so post now for queshtions and ansers!
Okay, most of the answers to these questions are pretty common sense. Also, as I (and many others) have mentioned, it REALLY will be worth it if you just browse the site. Really. Any information you find pertaining to the V4 will apply to the V4.5 because they're essentially the same. Please refer back to the posts you made earlier, where all the helpful links have been listed for you: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=169378. As for how long it takes for your Tamagotchi to grow, I'd say please take a look at the resources found here in TT>

Yes, Tamagotchis are breakable. They're just like any other electronic: if you misuse them, they will break. If you bang it hard against something, it might break. If you drop it in water, it probably will break. It still might be salvageable though, if you use certain techniques to dry the insides of your Tamagotchi (blow dry, stick it in rice, whatever). If you open it improperly, it might break. You get the point. If you drop your Tamagotchi on the ground, chances are, it'll still be fine. I've done that several times. It also depends on where you drop it. Just don't place the Tamagotchi in direct sunlight.

Your Tamagotchi will last as long as you take care of it. If you look in my signature, I have a lot of Tamagotchis that came out in the '90s (P1, P2, Angels, Devil, Morino, etc.) and they still work perfectly. Tamagotchis can go for years and still be in great condition. I recommend looking for Tamagotchi cases. I'm sure they will do a good job of protecting it.

The CR2032 batteries supposedly last several months before you have to replace them again. When the battery starts running out, a battery icon should come up. You are then advised to change the battery, and download your Tamagotchi again to prevent from having to start all over. "Reset," on the other hand, will make you start over, in a sense.

As for some of your other questions, I think you're getting way too deep into things. ^_^ Just enjoy what you have!

No, you can't clone your Tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx so much for the ansers!!! just whant to know were i can buy this cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back