Personal opinions on the color screen tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can see why everyone has a collection of tamagotchis since every version always seems to take away and add more at the same time. :) I have been an addict and watching videos of each color release but it seems I just can't get over the P's shell design. I'm none too fond of blingy stuff haha! But I still can't really comment about the content . Given what all you guys have said it's different every release almost @_@ I actually prefer the characters overall on the idL rather than the P's but my one favorite tama is in the P'S ! Well one day :) . As for now I have an iDL in the mail and I'm way too enthusiastic about it !

Saito thank you for commenting about the color + as well! They seem to be pretty expensive now too :(

I enjoy playing around with my iD occasionally.. I say occasionally because I don't mess with any of my tamas as much as I used to.. It is quite easy to navigate, even being in Japanese, and it has some pretty cool features.. However, I would much rather have a +C.

Now I can see why everyone has a collection of tamagotchis since every version always seems to take away and add more at the same time. :) I have been an addict and watching videos of each color release but it seems I just can't get over the P's shell design. I'm none too fond of blingy stuff haha! But I still can't really comment about the content . Given what all you guys have said it's different every release almost @_@ I actually prefer the characters overall on the idL rather than the P's but my one favorite tama is in the P'S ! Well one day :) . As for now I have an iDL in the mail and I'm way too enthusiastic about it !

Saito thank you for commenting about the color + as well! They seem to be pretty expensive now too :(
No problem. :) I paid almost 80 for my + Color and they are still about that if not more. One day I'll get my lime green one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back