Personalize your tama! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tama Crib ~ This could basicly be different...you could use foil and mold it, or use something you already have at home. Decorate with stickers, felt, paint or anything!

Tama Charm ~ If you have a tama charm from the store you could use that and add beads. Or you can make your own by putting beads on some string or thread. One more way would to buy a cheap charm (cellphone charms work) from the Dolloarama or other dollar stores.

Tama Outfit ~ You could do this in a few different ways. I can think of the idea but not what you need or what to do. Post if you have an idea for this one...

Stickers ~ I find a tama will stand out more with stickers. If you have a V1 tama, the stickers come with it. If you have V2, V3 or V4, you could use cheap gem stickers or cellphone stickers from the Dollarama or other dollar store.

If you have any more ideas, or a way to make a tama outfit, please post. I'd like to hear what you come up with. :furawatchi:

Neat ideas! I made wristbands with a hole for the screen out of flannel for my brother. They work super well. I have made a sculpy and foil holder for my V4, and replaced my key chain with beads and a safety pin, which is much more quiet and more efficient personally. Cell phone gems are ok, just use test one first on the back to make sure it doesn't leave a residue. If you want help making a clay cradle or how to swap key chains, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back