PET HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakythepenguin92

Reaction score
OK LET ME REFRAISE MY LAST POST!

Does anyone need help finding a good pet?

PM ME!!!

P.S. I am NOT here to sell the pets! I'm here to REFER you to good choices! BIG DIFFERENCE :nyatchi:

A better way to start this topic would be to just tell people about petfinder.com I visit there once in a while just to take a look. Not that I can take any more critters than I have right now. My house is perfect as far as critters go but it's still fun to look anyway. :kusatchi:

My pets:

4 Parakeets. I rotate their cages since they get bored of being in the same cage for more than a couple of weeks. They get completely different cages in different high traffic locations. :D

2 Cockatiels. They do what ever they want. Cage opens at the beginning of the day, I hunt them down and stuff them back in there at night.

2 Iguanas. One is huge and the other one is kind of medium. They get their own room but they get to wander around the house chasing the sun all day.

1 Bearded Dragon. He's cute ^^

2 Turtles. 1 is a tortoise 1 is a box turtle.

The iguanas and dragon were technically rescue animals. It's great to adopt from anywhere but a pet store.

I would love to adopt from Petfinder.com but I have a full house. ;)

Petfinder.com is great!

Maybe you can just search up a few pets for people? Yeah!

I have 2 dogs, and that's enough. I even rescued a dog who was abused from a shelter! That's right! My beagle thing, Sparky, he was adopted and was suspected to be an animal abuse victim!

I would get a new one,But I have a Hermitcrab,2 dogs,3 fish,AND A cat so I have enough. B)

I'd love another animal friend, but my house is full enough, because my dad's allergic to them. D: I have a dog called Shep, two puppies but they have to go soon =[, a cat called Garfield, a hamster called Mr. Snuffles and a fish called Meeko.

Thanks for helping us out ^_^ people will find this very helpful for a great pet

Last edited by a moderator:
ifyou can't go on petfinder you should reasearch shelters in your area or go on pet classefied sites THERE GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back