Pet shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memepetitchi

Reaction score
Welcome to Lollie's Adoption centre, how may I help you?

Cats for sale!

Missy is a quiet kitten who is adorable on the outside, but sweet and shy on the inside. She is fragile so she needs a calm owner who will respect her.

Sylvester is a adult cat who loves to play with a ball of wool! If you need to go to school or work he will sit at the door and patiently wait for you to come home!

Lulu is a sociable critter who would love a best friend! She may be small, but if someone needs help, Lulu is straight to the rescue!

Dogs for sale!

Selby is a loud dog who loves long walks and need lots of attention. He wants to talk and chat to you almost all day! Beware, only adopt Selby if you know you will entertain him!

Luc-lui (Pronounced: Luck-loo) is a sleepy creature, all she wants is a caring owner who will sleep with her at night. If you hear a howl, bark, or even a song, it would most likely be Luc-lui making the comforting noises.

Royale is a posh pooch who needs a pampering owner. She hates baths (Only if they aren’t spas!) and loves attention. Last year she won the “Most pampered poodle” award.

What pet would you like to adopt? More pets are coming in soon, so feel free to wait for the others!

Ps. This is make believe so you don't really adopt them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all! I have exciting news for you! We just found a new dog! His name is Niggle, does anybody want to adopt him?

Niggle is an outragous fellow who understands if people are happy for him or angry at him. He is a little sneaky at times but is loving to all!

Wow! Your name is sorta like mine! Anyway, i'd love to adopt Niggle!

Wow! Your name is like mine isn't it? Well anyway, Niggle said:

"Ruff, I love my new owner!"

Aww! Isn't he a sweety? Remember, soon you should tell us what you want to do with your new pet! Like maybe, "We're going water skiing!" or "My pet is doing great!"! It would be an honour to let you share what your pet is doing in this topic.

Bye for now! :D

.tee.hee...x

Lulu say's, “Meow? Do you need help with anything? I'm always on the go!”

Selby says, “Can we play? Please? Pretty please? I have a spare bouncy ball!”

Tamalove2, Royale says, “Any competions yet? I’m sure to win! I have such an amazing owner!”

Hopefully this topic with help your imagination run wild with these pets! Remember, soon you should tell us what you want to do with your new pet! Like, "Selby, Lulu and I are going swimming!" or "Royale and I are in a competion right now!"

This topic was made for the inspiration of animals so you can also tell us facts, jokes or even anything to do with animals in his topic! Have fun with your new pets! Plus, I found out either today, tomorrow, or anytime this week, we wil have almost eight or ten new pets coming in! You can only adopt 2 pets though, but you can adopt 3 or more if you PM me with new ideas, and i'll give YOU the credit you deserve! (If you write down you name below your idea!)

Ps. I got this idea from a story book about two people that wanted a dog. But he could talk because he watched tv all the time! I think his name was Selby in the story.

After I made this topic, I checked out a topic called adoption centre or something, the weird thing was it was just like this, exept to had a turtle or something! So I give my credit to the inspiration of the first tamatalk adoption centre! Also maybe a few tamagotchi characters will be on sale next week or so!

Sure Epic.Fail! I knew Sylvester would be adopted! He said,

“Meow wow! I thought humans live in kennels! I was wrong!”

Remember, soon you should tell us what you want to do with your new pet! Like, "Sylvester and I are going to see Up at the movies! Or maybe Shorts!" or something like that!

Congrats! We have more pets in our centre!

New! Laxie is a sweet girl who was dumped at a shopping mall car park in the pouring rain. She hated storms ever since.

New! Minnie is a young kitten that came for a litter of eleven! Her owner decided to give her away after to many were falling down the bed sheets and hurting themselves. Minnie was the clumsiest and the tiniest, so she had to give her to this shop.

New! Suger (Not Sugar!) was a helpless kitty who was traded in by a fashion model for a dog! We tried to stop her, but she didn’t listen. Pet are not accessories, they are living beings just like us!

New! Lassie is a Labrador that loves getting stroked on his belly. This pup is sure to run off at the park so bring a lead!

New! Strogzarri (Pronounced: Strogzerry) is a small pup who adores food and needs an understanding owner who has the same personality as he does.

New! Yeti is a large dog who loves the snow! He makes the cutest snow puppies so adopt him if you are as excited to meet him as he is excited to meet you!

Ps I found out what adoption centre i was talking about! It was a wolf centre by Tamalove2, and the other centre was a pig centre by Yogurt! You two can adopt as many pets as you like!

:angry: Good news! B)

Happy tails everyone! I had a chat with Tamalove2 and she is now an official owner of Pet Adoption Centre! Woohoo! From now on, she takes the credit for this topic, because I know she'll be a great owner! If anyone else wants to be a pet helper they'll have to PM Tamalove2 or Me (Memepetitchi) telling one of us why they want to be one and what they'll do to help. Pet helpers need to make different pets and publish them to this topic. But you have get permission of us first! You can create any animal you want! A monkey, baby kangaroo, budgie, anything really! As long as they are living or characters from anything!

:D Bad news! :eek:

I'm afraid the tamagotchi characters aren't coming until all of the cats and dogs are adopted first! The Tama King said there is not enough room the pets and tamas stay in! Unless the pets get adopted faster then we might let the tamas come while the others are still here! Sorry for the misunderstanding folks. I'm sure the Tama King will change his mind soon!

Sure!

Missy “Mew, mew! So glad to meet you!”

Minnie “Woah! I never knew I was going to be adopted! I thought I was going to be stuck at the shop forever!”

And here is Laxie!

Laxie “Thank you so much from saving me! This is the best day ever! (Little tear out her eye!)”

How cute! You make a perfect match!

News time

The pets that are left are

Luc-lui

Suger

Lassie

Strogzarri

Yeti

Hello!

I just PM'ed memepetitchi, and I am now a new pet helper! I also have pictures that come with your pets, which can be used as your avatar or put in your siggy! Here are the first few pets. More will come in tomorrow:

[SIZE=14pt]Cats[/SIZE]

Blackie is a cute and cuddly little boy, who loves to be hugged!

Princess is a spoiled little girl who loves attention!

[SIZE=14pt]Dogs[/SIZE]

Adopted!

Jake is a fun-loving Black lab who came here with his brother, Duke (Below.) He would love to stick with his sibiling!

Adopted!

Duke Came here with his bro, Jake. They would love to be adopted together!

Adopted!

Missy is a tomboyish little girl who needs a loving owner. She loves other dogs, too!

Yes! x.Cookie M O N S T A R.x wants to help!

If anyone else wants a job, PM me okay?

[SIZE=21pt]WOOHOO![/SIZE]

Me and my Twin have been talking about Adpoting a pet...

Courtney : Jake! I would Love Jake!

Brooklynn ( Me ): I guess I'll have a large fry and a small shake.

Courtney : o.o" This isn't Mcdoandls

Brooklynn : It....Isn't?

Courntey : -.-" No it's not.

Brooklynn : Then where is it?

Courtney : This is Buger King. ^.^"

Brooklynn : OH! In that case i want a Jr. Whooper w/ cheese and no pickles.

Courtney : She'll Have Duke.

Me and my Twin have been talking about Adpoting a pet...
Courtney : Jake! I would Love Jake!

Brooklynn ( Me ): I guess I'll have a large fry and a small shake.

Courtney : o.o" This isn't Mcdoandls

Brooklynn : It....Isn't?

Courntey : -.-" No it's not.

Brooklynn : Then where is it?

Courtney : This is Buger King. ^.^"

Brooklynn : OH! In that case i want a Jr. Whooper w/ cheese and no pickles.

Courtney : She'll Have Duke.
Ok, then! Jake and Duke have been adopted. And, some new pets! These are rainbow pets, they're all different colors.

Clifford got his name because of his red color. He is very friendly and loves all people!

Molly is a sweet, friendly girl that was found in an alley. She is afraid of cats, though.

Green Bean is a cool, green kitty who has a great personality! She will fit in anywhere!

And, I have decided to adopt Missy, too.

More Pets for Sale

Cats

Sunflower. She is lovable and very forgiving. Has a tawny-ginger coat with brown eyes.

Millie. Millie loves adventure and will go with you anywhere. Grey with black stripes and blue eyes.

Miche. This cat is very shy, but she is really sweet and caring. Dark coat with green eyes.

Jack. Jack loves to play! Especially in mud. Has a lot of energy and to little time to use it on.Pure white with bright blue eyes.

Dogs

Serena. Shy, but she is very loyal and will bite people who pick on you. Maltese dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back