Pet Talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaFalzy

Reaction score
I'll start. I have 2 red eared slider Turtles and a cat. My turtles are both boys and are about only 2 inch. from head to tail. On is named Lopsy, (thats my 5 yr old brother's) was named Lopsy because his shell is deformed and looks lopsided and he has no tail. Mine's name is Tama, which is the means Jewl in Japaneese or Chineese, I cant remebor. he is perfecly fone but is scared of everything. And my cats name is Alina. She is a runt so is very small. she is a calico (money cat) and is very soft. So ive told you about my pets, so what do you have?

Cool. I used to have two red eared slider turtles but they died :mimitchi:

I have a rabbit. His name is Honey Bun. He has soft dark brown fur. He's really hyper. xD Sometimes I let him out of his hutch to run around the house and he always does a binky. (A binky a happy dance where he will jump in the air, turn around at take off running.) And sometimes when he's sitting down and Im petting him, he'll just suddenly get up and run across the room! He's so fast all I can see is a black blur when he runs! :( And it's adorable when he washes his face, it kinda looks like he's praying. xD

I havea Corgi, named Shorty, who knows how to "Army crawl" Doggie style! she holds out her back legs an pulls her self forward! x3 shes so cute!

I have 2 cats called Bella and Gillespie. They are very old though and one has been run over and had a stroke (Sad Face) :marumimitchi:

I have one dog, an English Mastiff named Libby. She's an idiot. =P

She bounces around the yard like a gazelle (but not as graceful) when she's excited. 'Tis hilarious. xD

I also have a sugar glider named Gwen. She's teh cyootness. <33

She's kind of lonely, though. Our other sugar glider, Fergie, died a while ago, so she's all alone now. =|

I used to have four cats, three kittens and one ten year old calico, but they were all brutally murdered by coyotes recently. >,>

Yep. My pets. ^^

I have a dog called Molly. She is a 1 and a half border collie.

I also have 2 cats. Blitzen is a 5 year old (I think) black and white cat. As you can probably tell, we got him just before Christms :p . My other cat is Sammy, who is female. She is very old. Around 15, nearly 16, years old. She has gone gray and white. She used to be a gingery colored cat. You honestly can't tell the difference between her and a cat half her age. She is very healthy.

I also have a cockatoo which wont stop screeching! Her name is Cocky and she annoys the heck out of my whole family.

A week ago my last guinea pig, Mixie, died. A few days before a mouse or rat got in her cage, and we believe that it gave her a disease.

I have 2 cats. One is a tortishell named Shadow. One is a tan tabby cat named Angel. They are 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have alot of cats, but only 2 live with me.

A girl named Justone... (lol Just- One) but we call her Joeone (Joe-one).. .she is 16, she is a calico.

the other cat is a grey russain blue, a boy named Lucky. He is 11.

i used to have a box turtle named Atlas, he was grey and orange with REALLY cool orange markings ^-^ but he died ;_;

i used to have an anole named Rosepedal.

Please make sure to look to see if the topic you are going to make is already a current and open one. Thanks.

Please reply on the other pet topic.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back