petitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what a petitchi is. Maybe its another tamagotchi? idk (i don't know).

I don't know if it's called "petitichi" but there is a petite family on the v5. I think you get that if you take REALLY bad care of your tamas. but, I don't know all the details.

<3~~Loola~~<3

yes petitchi is in the petite family/small family and u do have to take really bad care of ur tamas

Petitechi is a character in the petite family.To get it you must neglect feeding your character but keep it happy.There are specific items you can give them to make them change back.

Yea, i don't know if there's a tamagotchi called petitchi, i think it potetchi, but anyway...

you might meen the petite family? it's bad, so i wouldnt hope for it if i was you. :blink:

petitchi is the child of the small family, and you can get him/her by not feeding it, but still keeping it happy.

Petitichi is one of the characters in the Petite Family, to get it, you just have to underfeed your tamagotchis and automatically it might turn into a Petitchi and then it can get married with another Petitchi, which makes the Petite Family. :rolleyes: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back