Petite family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
My V5 tamagotchis were all adults and I left them downstairs while I was on the computer. My brother came up and told me something weird was going on with my tamagotchi and when I looked they were all really tiny and the family thingy said PETITE FAMILY! How did that happen? Are the characters on the screen adults? :p :p

this should help you. the petite family is a family you get from neglecting it and they are adults.

Yup. A Petite Family is earned when you don't feed it enough and let it starve a lot. It's one of the three neglect care families.

You can change your family back to normal by using the magnifying glass and milk.

I just used my magnifying glass and they turned back to normal and then I found out I could watch the dating show and when my parents left I realized they were still petiyoatchis! :huh:

YUP ^.^

I guess you didn't take care of your tamagotchi? Its ok, they are pretty cute aren't they :(

You said you used your magnifying glass... what about the milk? You're supposed to use the magnifying glass and the milk, so maybe that's the case.

By the way, xxDannixx, don't you think that was a little on the rude side? I think PatchiGirl knows how she got a Petite Family now.

You probably know by now that the reason your tamagotchi characters morphed into Petites is because you didn't feed them for a while. I normally would think that it would take longer for that to happen, but, tamagotchis are different!

Use the magnifying class and feed your tamagotchis milk. They should go back to normal. It will still state that they are Petiyoatchis until you feed them milk and they will still be small until you use the magnifying glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back