Petition: TAKE OFF FLOOD CONTROL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flood control is there for a very good reason.

I am sure this topic will be closed because it's quite a useless argument. If it bothers you that much, go make your own forum where you can adjust your own settings. You will really understand what makes flood control so good. :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]I sort of like it because I does control spam. But once I had to post something REALLY quickly, but since there was flood control I couldn't. So I am about half and half.[/SIZE]

You can't tell people that they can't post in here just because they don't agree. Ever heard of freedom of speech? Yeah...

Flood control is good why do you complain for something that prevents most of the spam. I mean really...stop flipping out on people because they have a opinion.

This is a pointless petition. I'm suprised Jappyx or Mothra didn't close it.

Flood control is here to stop spammers, and double posting. It's acutally helping Tamatalk. 30 seconds waiting is hardly the end of the world. If you can't wait 30 seconds you are extremly imaptient. Grow up please. V.V

Flood control will probably never get removed.

is waiting 30 seconds a really long time? It is to stop spammers spamming every few seconds..

Do what Mothra says if you are totally against flood control.. :angry:

There isn't any point in this argument, (flood control won't be taken off) so I will close it.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back