Petpets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any petpets?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Whatsa petpet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three Petpets. A Cobrall named Karana, an Abominable Snowball named HaitFire, and a Slorg named Slahme. I've even entered Karana in the Petpet Spotlight contest (not that I'm confident that I'll win). I plan to find another cheap Petpet so all my Neopets can have one. My username is achana333, by the way. If you find a Petpet (preferably something like a fairy or an angel) in a user shop that's cheaper than 10,000 NP (they exist; that's why I was so drawn to Karana, since she wasn't more than 2,000 or 3,000 NP), let me know and I'll check it out myself. If I really like it, I might even give you the codestone I found on the floor (or, if I sell it off by then, I'll find one myself to give to you).

...I'll be quiet now.

Meh.. no petpets yet. Love a Screwtop, though.

I have one now for my cute Wocky! i got her a Madrall. or however u spell it. :rolleyes:

I have a Tenna and a Abinible Snowball(I think that's what it's called).

I have a Bilguss called Kiki, I got it for 2 dubloons <_<

My Neopet user is valeriekwokkeiyin

I already have 4 petpets attached to my pet BUT I still have a few in the deposit box thingy..maybe altogether I have about.....11?!

I have a petpet for almost all my pets on that site. (before it went bad XP) So perhaps about *counts on fingers* 10-15 petpets...

I have for petpet's. Honeydew the puppyblew, Angie the Angelpuss, mint the mallard , and fluffy the bearog! My screenname is fiorella_131 if you care.

my baby koi has a blobagus, my blue shoyru has a bluna, and my jetsam has a anubis :furawatchi: and i'll be willing to be ANYBODY"S neofriend. my user is chia_pop_luver154

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back