Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTae

Reaction score
Post pics of your pets, I have 1 of my catfish.

Whiskers my catfish That shiny thing in teh middle is him.

I have two dogsand two hampsters too, I will get to them later tho.

Awesome Catfish!

Well- I have a Kitty, i love her and she wi allways be my KITTY :huh: .

YAY! ^^

Well lets see now...My cats are 6 - turning 7...Hm.

Figure it out yourself you lazy bum. XD

I have a lhasa apso, called Gus :furawatchi: . I've had pictures of him up before, but I can't be bothered to find them :p .

Edit: Lhasa Apso is a breed of dog :gozarutchi: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lhasa apso, called Gus :angry: . I've had pictures of him up before, but I can't be bothered to find them :rolleyes: .
Edit: Lhasa Apso is a breed of dog ;) .
I've seen Gus before, very cute 'lil dog :) .

I might get some pics later.......

I have 5 pets right now:

Kitty is the oldest at 16 years and has been around since I was kid. Shes grumpy in her older years. I remember spending alot of my childhood days with her and I think my heart would be broken if something happened to her.

Baby is a Ferret who is a senior at 7 years. Shes is loveable and friendily and has a sweettooth. Shes had quite a few owners besides me. My friend owned her for about 5 years but had to find a new home for her when she moved.

Silver is a Chinese hamster whos 3 years and I'm a little shocked hes still living. Hes a little anti-social of people. When I first got out of Highschool I was asked to watch him but the person never came back for him.

Mittens is two years and is our other cat. He is nerotic, he gets all bugged out when you move furniture around and stays that way for a few hours. I remember trying to pick him up to put him in the window to calm down, he jumped about ten feet in the air when I tried to. He also likes to cover food doesn't matter whos, it could be mine or his. We think it might have something to do with his abusive past owners.

Albus Dumbledore is our Tealish/Blueish Betta Fish I rescued from my work. He had a little peice of fin floating around in the cup with him. Don't know if it was his or not. Hes looks much healthier now. We just call him Albus.

I currently have no pets but my mom has promised to buy me a bird.

When I was really young (like baby age, younger than 3) I had a baby turtle but my mom had to sell it because I was allergic to it. =(

When I was around 4, my sister and I each had a baby chick but I accidentally killed mine; I choked it. I didn't mean to though! I was young, so when it bit my pinky, it was just a reflex...

Two years ago I had another baby turtle (I'm not allergic to them anymore) and it was sleeping under rocks, but my mom's friend thought it was dead so she threw it away in the trash while I was at school. I got so mad at her! I only had it for about two weeks!

Also, last Summer my parents bought me two Rabbits for passing 7th grade. I got to choose them too! =D Both female, but I gave them male names. Bob, and George.

At the time that I was choosing them, I chose one and I told my friend that was sleeping over to choose the other. So I named the one I chose after my nickname in school and I named the one that my friend chose after her nickname in school. My nickname was Bob. xD Bob and George ran away one day. I have a picture of them.

George is the left rabbit, Bob is to the right.

George was fat and I always need both my hands to carry her. :lol:

Bob was light enough for me to carry her in one hand. She liked to type on my keyboard. I used to keep her in my lap sometimes when I used to type, and she would hop on my keyboard and ruin what I was typing. It was so adorable! ^^

But one day, I didn't let her hop on my keyboard, so she bit me! Bob had sharp little teeth...

I miss George and Bob the most out of all the past animals I have had! :)

Hi,

I have a dog called Maizy, terrapins Shelly and squirtle, guineapigs fluffy sooty cocoa and a load of fish n stick insects which i haven't yet named

lol

I currently have no pets but my mom has promised to buy me a bird.
When I was really young (like baby age, younger than 3) I had a baby turtle but my mom had to sell it because I was allergic to it. =(

When I was around 4, my sister and I each had a baby chick but I accidentally killed mine; I choked it. I didn't mean to though! I was young, so when it bit my pinky, it was just a reflex...

Two years ago I had another baby turtle (I'm not allergic to them anymore) and it was sleeping under rocks, but my mom's friend thought it was dead so she threw it away in the trash while I was at school. I got so mad at her! I only had it for about two weeks!

Also, last Summer my parents bought me two Rabbits for passing 7th grade. I got to choose them too! =D Both female, but I gave them male names. Bob, and George.

At the time that I was choosing them, I chose one and I told my friend that was sleeping over to choose the other. So I named the one I chose after my nickname in school and I named the one that my friend chose after her nickname in school. My nickname was Bob. xD  Bob and George ran away one day. I have a picture of them.

George is the left rabbit, Bob is to the right.

George was fat and I always need both my hands to carry her. :lol:

Bob was light enough for me to carry her in one hand. She liked to type on my keyboard. I used to keep her in my lap sometimes when I used to type, and she would hop on my keyboard and ruin what I was typing. It was so adorable! ^^

But one day, I didn't let her hop on my keyboard, so she bit me! Bob had sharp little teeth...

I miss George and Bob the most out of all the past animals I have had! :)
Get a parakeet. Great starter birds, and they won't bite hard

because of their small beaks. If you are already an advnaced carer, though,

do whatever. I have 14 pets!

2 Parakeets, Bonnie and Clyde, 2 Miniature Dachsunds, Lady and Stretch,

5 fish, No names, 2 Hermit Crabs, Ms. Krabs and Dr. Zoidbergh (I just discovered Ms. Crabs was a female. If you want to know how to tell PM me.), 2 Fire-bellied toads, Hopper and Gaara (Brother named it), and one Sun Conure Parrot named Mango. He doesn't seem tolike the Parakeets much. I introduced him, and he tried to bite them.

I usually keep insects during the Summer, but I found no interesting ones to keep except for spiders which I did keep one. One Summer, I was piled on bugs!

Last edited by a moderator:
3 kats 3 corgies a frog and a horse (i know alot) but the 3 kats and one corgi and horse are realy mine the rest r family pets XD

PS your dog the (the one that started this) looks alot like my sisters, r u shure ita a collie?

6 puppies(Got to sell dem though D: D: NOOO!)2 dogs(Shep and Meg)(Purebred Border collies, so are the pups), A cat(Garfield)

A hamster(Mr.Snufles)(Dunno if it's a boy or girl though...) And two fish(Chico and Meko)(I won them in a raffle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back