Pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakythepenguin92

Reaction score
It's squeaky B)

I am a big person for the adoption process so i know everything about adopting...

BUT I'm not saying that breeders aren't a good choice to! They usually have pretty good animals :angry: !

:angry: NEED HELP? :angry:

B) CHECK MY SIG. B)

i got my fish from the pet store section in walmart. they died in a week.

I chose other because my dog...I think my family got from a Labrador Retreiver breeder in Georgia...a good litter of puppies from what I could tell

my cats are a different story...my oldest cat (that died a few weeks ago) was found 18 years ago(yes an 18 year old cat) by my parents when they were leaving church one sunday.

my other cat (still alilve and healthy) used to be owned by our neighbors but he always liked to be at my house and would sleep in my dad's boat (still does). about 4 years later the family next door was splitting up and my dad went over and talked to the man that owned the house and the cat and suggested that my family taake him in. The family was really releived and now that big old cat is still living at our house.

I get most of my pets from breeders ;)

My dog Molly was bought from a farm when her parents had puppies, my guinea pigs were bought from a breeder.

My old dog who died a few years ago was found by my uncle tied up to a pole by the neck alongside one of the puppies from the same litter. It was underweight, starving and was most likely going to die. I don't want to tell you exactly what happened to them, because it was too cruel. But we nursed him back to health and had a long happy life with us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
When my cat was a kitten, my mom was in Chicago with my dad in this apratment-thing. The air conditioner broke, so they had the door open. The cat walked in, knocked over a couple of beer cans, and sat with my mom. They kept her. 17 years later... She's still lying on our couch.

The way I got my animals. . . several different ways :3

With Dizzy, my poodle, we got her from a pet store after my last dog died. Simple as that.

With Pooh, we adopted her from an animal shelter. She looked like they hadn't given her any 'wet' dogfood in a while, and we took her home and got her fed. She was rescued from a home with over 200 animals in it ._. poor thing.

With Pearl, she was a stray living in the sewer outside my house. She crawled into my lap, and wouldn't leave o.o it was odd. But I got attached to her immediately, and convinced my mom into talking my dad into letting her stay the night. She was starving and dirty, and had fleas. She ate like six bowls of cat food - no exaggeration, unfortunately - in the first day, then fell asleep. So we took her in as a stray, and have had her healthy for about five years now.

For Macy and Jackson, when my cousin Kimmy moved in with my grandmother, she couldn't keep all of her cats. So she gave these two to us. That made me happy :3 I really hate Kimmy.

With my Rabbits, I got Oreo from a family of breeders at school, and my mom bought Skye from a pet store when we went to buy cages and such. Then we bred them, and that resulted in nine smaller rabbits. We got rid of most of the babies, giving them to the humane society, and we still have Oreo, Skye, Smudge, Fidget, and Magyk.

Well, my dog was around way before I was born so I wouldn't know. He died a few years ago and I don't have a pet now so I really don't know at all. xD

I got my cat Niles from my brother. He took him away from his parents when he was only 4 weeks old. He was born in August 4, 2000 so he'll be 8 in exactly one month.

I found my cat, Zoey's, mother when she was pregnant in a park on my birthday. On April 3, 2003, she had 4 kittens. After a few months we got rid of 3 kittens and the mother and they got homes right away (they called us when someone adopted them) and I kept Zoey. She's 5 years old.

Our ugly tea-cup chihuahua named Fraiser, my brother got him at Petco. They were giving him away. We got him in 2001 and he was 8 years old then. He was born sometime in September so he'll be 15 in a couple months.

Our dog Cassie, my mom found her on the side of the rode. Someone dumped her. Shes a pitbull but a cowardly type. She was scared of everything when we first got her but now she loves us!

My puppy, Pepper, me and my friend found her in the street a few weeks ago.

All of our dogs have come from breeders, one of our cats from the pound and the other two from the pet store. My parakeet was from the pet store and the lovebirds from a breeder.

Hey Sweet kandi u said u have lovebirds! right? I has wondering if u could tell me how to teach them tricks.

P.S. GUYS FISHES DONT COUNT OF COURSE U GET THOSE FROM A STORE

My family bought Skippy from a breeder here in Kansas. We only bought him because he has a pink nose instead of black. O:

We bought Madison from a lady in Augusta who had an 'accidental' litter. So she wasn't exactly a professional breeder, but it was either Maddie or her sister, who had a hernia.

The ferret and rabbit, we got from the pet store.

H im sorry bought the bird thing :p

I'm allergic to cats :)

BUT I CAN'T GET OVER HOW CUTE THEY ARE :p

i got my fish from the pet store section in walmart. they died in a week.
Ha ha, same here!

I buy fish from Wal-Mart and that's all. I've had goldfish, betas, these little neon fish (?), and glowfish (yes GLOWfish, not BLOWfish xD)...but now I have NOfish because they all died. :)

Love,

CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back