Phineas and Ferb...hot show or NOT show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion I just HATE it...everyone in my class hates it, I was wondering who thought the same as me?

ferb is a name of a plant, i would say the some thing about Phineas 's name too

well this is my opinion but...What is disney channel doing? encouring kids to believe that too

kids with gigantic noses can build anything in 15 mins and have a secret agent platapus?

(i misspelled i know). disneychnnel has had weird stuff on air but that show is the dumbest!

who agrees with me?

I LOVE IT!! It's so awesome. My door is covered with pictures of them!!! xD You can say I'm wierd. I'm used to my brother sayin it! lolol

I thought I would hate that show, but it was actually pretty good. :lol: But one of the only reasons I liked it was because Ashley Tisdale was in it. xD It's a pretty cool show, and it's interesting. I voted, "What is up with the guys having such big noses and their sister has such a small nose?" xD

I think the show sucks. When I went to a party to watch HSM2 with my friend and some of her friends,we all watched that sneek peek of that show,and my friend and the other girls were laughing their heads off and I was sitting there with a "WTF?!" expression on my face. The show sucks.

I don't like the show. It's the same thing over and over again. After awhile your like "We get it already!"

Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Phineas and Ferb!Perry!!Boo candance!!I am crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry: :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: .I love Phineas and Ferb!

Latest posts

Back