~*~Phi's Life~*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up today @ exactlty 9AM to find Roxxi evolving into a.....

Scroll a little more...

PYONKOTCHI!!!!! :wacko: Oh yes!! Soon she will have a baby!!

Well, Roxxi fished with her fishing pole today and got 700 points!! :ph34r: I guess she wants to leave Kiri a 'lil somthin! Roxxi will be leaving tonight! Awww ^_^

LOTS of updating to do...Roxxi has left, leaving Kiri for me to talke care of, a teenager. She went from shiroteletchi to kuchitamatchi to hikotchi. She is 2 years old today. Post stats later :furawatchi:

Okay I'll post the stats now.

Name- Kiri

Training- ||| (I'm actually trying to keep it low)

2 yrs.

24 lbs

Gender Girl

4th gen

1659 points.

Generation after generation :nazotchi:

Kiri opened a Lamp: Nothing there, she got mad.

Kiri opened a chest: Turned into a GRANDMA! Lost all her hungry and happy hearts! Working on that now :nazotchi:

Kiri evolved into a Mimitchi just like her sister on my V1!! I now have two Mimitchis!! Yay! Kiri is now 4. And weighs 34 lbs. Training 3.

Jessica :rolleyes:

I opened a chest and it gave me a television! My tama laughed when the blocks fell off the tower, lol :rolleyes:

Kiri married a Dorotchi just now and got a baby girl! I will name her...COCOA! Bye bye Kiri :mametchi: I'll miss u.

Kiri has left leaving, Cocoa for me to take care of! Cocoa is a mohitamatchi.

Name- Cocoa

Trainging: |

0 years

24 lbs

Gender girl

5Generation.

She rubbed a lamp...nothing happened! :(

Cocoa evolved into a mohitamatchi yesterday, and today she evolved into a patapatatchi! :lol: She is 1 year old today.

Cocoa has evolved!!

INTO A TAROKOTCHI!! :ph34r:

I was hoping for something really bad...like a hanatchi, but I got that one on my V1, so I'm happy!!

Since Cocoa is an adult now, I think that I should post stats.

Name-Cocoa

Training-||||||||

Age-5 years

32 lbs

8501 pts.

Cocoa mated with a sekotoritchi! I will name the new baby BOY Zatch! From Zatch Bell, ya know!! She will leave tomorrow night. :huh:

Zatch grew from Teletchi to Tamatchi, to Hashitamatchi. He's a little overweight.

Name-Zatch

Training: |||||

Age- 1 Years

57 lbs

Gender- Boy

6th Generation

Another generation for meee <3333 :furawatchi:

Zatch is now a gozarutchi! Matchmaker will come soon he is now 5 yrs old. Supposed to turn 6 today. He's hungray g2gn :wacko:

Well now, Kiyo is a teenager: a piroriroritchi. He was a mizutamatchi as a toddler, just like Phi!! :eek: Well stat time :D

Name- Kiyo

Age- 2

Training: ||||

37 lbs

7G

g2gn he's unhappy

btw my v1 tama, tori was 18 years old and she died today because I left her alone all day and forgot to pause her while I was at school. luckily Kiyo survived. I miss my poooor toriiii :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back