Phobias

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a phobia?

• I have 1 phobia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 phobias.

• 3 phobias.

• 4 phobias.

• 5+ phobias.

• No.

• AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I have a phobiaphobia.

• What's a phobia?

• I'm not sure...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell you have a phobia?

if i find out for myself it would be of sleepy in pitch dark alone.

I have quite a few phobias.....

-Bees *runs away screaming and crying*

-Tornados (oh god.....) *screams*

-Spiders *grosses out and runs away*

-Crumbs and stains (ok this is just plain odd XD)

-Different food touching eachother on a plate (ew XP)

XD Two of those phobias are just really weird, but it's what I'm afraid of. Hehe....

*Tgd*

I have one Phobia!

My phobia is "Arachnophobia"

Which is "fear or Spiders" *creeps out* ooo I had a really bad memorie with them...I guess I can share it really quick.

One day I was on Tamatalk. And I was typing a letter to a friend, and so I was typing and singing a song. :ichigotchi: and so this thing is falling down from my ceiling and I was like "a leaf? weird" but I noticed "It can't be a leaf my house has a roof" so then I looked down on my leg and it was a black SPIDER. I screamed and jumped up and it landed on the ground and I stepped on it for like a min or so. :gozarutchi: I killed it. It scared me soo bad. I don't like spiders..I mean baby ones are cute. But big ugly ones..ew!

-NINJA

Ooh, yeah! I DO NOT ENJOY BEES. Sorry for the caps, but I really hate bees!

I think once we went to the circus and I started crying when the clowns came out and we had to leave... Yes, clowns *Shivers* I don't know what it is about them... possibly that to me that look dead with the white makeup on.

And you won't belive my other fear... The Wiggles... Yeah I know i'm weird. But they freak me out!

Just the fact that they always look so happy just makes me think that any second they will come rip my head off and eat my brains.

Ick!

I think over the summer I got a fear of caterpillars. They were crawling all over my house, in the grass, evrywhere, trees, and they kept on falling in my hair, on my shirt, on my shoes. They're so squishy, nasty, EEW. *shivers, for real* Next summer, I'm not going anywhere near them!!!! I kinda have a fear of the dark, and it might sound too kiddyish, but at night in my room, sometimes without my nightlight, I start to freak out.

Bees, spiders, heights, free-falling from heights, darkness, silence, some birds, men, being touched, elevators, big dogs, clowns.

I'm afraid of a lot of things ^.^' If I think of more I'll edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEP!

ok lets see

blood! EWW!! cant stand it!

NEDALS! OMG! **screaming!**

Edit:CLOWNZ!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah....I forgot to mention ladybugs and flies. xDD I'm deathly afraid of them (but more afraid of bees).

*Tgd*

1)I am very afraid of spiders and if one comes near me, I'm likely to scream and go balistic.

2)Vomit, Vomiting myself, and other people vomiting. Not sure why I have this phobia, I haven't gotten sick in six years because of my fear. I tend to stay away from people who come to work sick as dog.

3)Bees. If you see a person runing down the street screaming, then that would be me. As with spiders, I go balistic.

4)Being late for anything. If I'm not out the door fifthteen minutes ago I'm late. I just freak out about being early for everything. Not a phobia but oh well.

Also afraid of heights but not to the point were I'd stop doing things. (such as going on a airplane or rollercoasters)

*gasp*Spiders!

Ewie!

Me no comprehenda with spiders.

I have a spider bite on my back to.. from two yeas ago when I was eight or nine years old. I was laying out by my friends,moms, friends pool. The water was cold so me and my friend layed out in the sun, and guess what? We fell asleep. Appareantly a spider cralwed onto my back, and I did something to agrivate it, and it bite my back.

No there is this big white spot that you can see when i wear tank tops.

Now everytime I wear a tank top, people go "You have something on your back." and I say... "Yeah I know, it's a spider bite."

I think once we went to the circus and I started crying when the clowns came out and we had to leave... Yes, clowns *Shivers* I don't know what it is about them... possibly that to me that look dead with the white makeup on.And you won't belive my other fear... The Wiggles... Yeah I know i'm weird. But they freak me out!

Just the fact that they always look so happy just makes me think that any second they will come rip my head off and eat my brains.

Ick!
haha, i know

kreepy

heres a pic for ya!

HERE

its kinda kreepy, so you be warned!

not that i know of. hhhhmmmmmm.......well i'm immensely scared of grudge1 and 2. if that counts

haha, i knowkreepy

heres a pic for ya!

HERE

its kinda kreepy, so you be warned!
by the way, does anyone know if "the wiggles" really ARE evil? you never know what kind of people are behind those fake attitudes.....

I don't know if the wiggles really are evil but it seems like it.

I used to really like them but then I guess they reminded me of clowns...

*Shudder*

At school I swear I saw their red car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back