Phones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
I got 1 last week

Sony ericsson W200i

What phone have you got?

If I'm gonna get a cell, my parents said I need to pay for it.

Actually, I don't own a phone at the moment. I'll consider getting one when I'm 13, which is next month. :D

RM, Lucky girl! I wish I could have an LG Chocolate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Nokia 7373, I get to change my phone in September though [i'm on contract]. I had a Nokia 6161 from my contract but for my birthday I bought this Nokia and gave my other one to my boyfriend.

I have the Hot Pink Motorola Razr. But I got a cover for it. The cover is purple with froggies and Lilly pads on it! ^-^

I have the Hot Pink Motorola Razr. But I got a cover for it. The cover is purple with froggies and Lilly pads on it! ^-^
Good stuff. I got a black RAZR with a cover too. Currently the cover's tiger striped. I might change covers soon to either my Blue/Black yingyang cover or my black baby phat logo cover. Or I may just get a new one lol!

I don't have a very nice phone, and I don't like being called anyways. The only thing cool about my phone is that I made the charm on it. (Gaara's gourd. It's nice. :3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back