Photography Photos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
M'mkay, there have been topics like this before and I've probably been a little harsh with critizism. Now it's your turn, what do you think of MINE?

One of my favs. [©]

Modeling day with my BFF :] © Way more like this, didn't want to show my friend's face though.

Flowers. Not my fav but..©

I have way more but just uploaded 3 to PhotoBucket. Fix ups? Lighting?

[bTW Please don't take these, and how do you do the copyright thing?]

EDIT - Thanks Rocken Sisters. :3

-TTK07

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are awesome! I love the snowy one.

Also, to make copy right you do this, ( c ) but without any spaces and it becomes ©

Wow! Those are good! My favorite picture I took is probably the one in my avvie. I was playing around with the camera and I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire again and I thought it would make a cool picture so I put it on my lap with it open and took it. Anyway, those are good pics! I really like the flower one (looks really professional) and the snow one's good, too, and ya, the shadow effect's cool.

I never knew that you made your avie! I like it, it goes with your love of books. :]

Yeah I was so happy that is was sunny outside when I took that snow picture, made the lighting/shadows perfect. The tree looked spooky, but very nice at the same time. I luff photography. :3

I never knew that you made your avie! I like it, it goes with your love of books. :]
Yeah I was so happy that is was sunny outside when I took that snow picture, made the lighting/shadows perfect. The tree looked spooky, but very nice at the same time. I luff photography. :3
Thanks! In a way, it's a pic of me because usually I'm burried behind a book lol.

Photography is fun. Around fal and winter around here we get some geese that migrate all the way from canada, and once when they were flying into the lake and their legs brushed the water it was so cool, I wish I had my camera. They might have already left by now, but if they're still here, or when they come back next year, I'm gonna try and take that pic, I'll probably post it on here if I do.

You know what's amazing? How a simple picture you took yourself can look so professional! The only problem with my camera is the zoom. I can see something perfectly with my eyes, and then I zoom the camera all the way and it just looks like a dot :mimitchi: .

Awesome! You have an eye! I love the snow one. <_<

EDIT: Haha just playing with the copy-write thing. :mimitchi:

I really like them. my fav part is the depth in the first one and the abgles in the 3rd

Thanks guys!

@ kaffeeklatschgirl3 - That's what I love about photography is being able to take something so simple and regular and capture it in a way that can seem beautiful.

@ Alimania - Snow one is now my favourite too. :3 [i feel so important when I use this. ©^^]

@ Bubbie - It took my a minute to get a good angle on the flowers, lol.

[bTW if anyone doesn't know, the first on is my feet in a shopping cart, lmfao.]

the snowy one is the most artistic, it looks like a profetional did it, keep up the good work dude :p

whoa, awesome photographs... but what is the first one?

I like the snowy one and the flower one, you should keep doing this ^-^

you're good at photography, unlike me.. i really suck xD

hah, keep trying you're good ^.^

Those are brilliant photos. I hope to see more of your work. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back