Photography

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
This is just a bored topic, but I kinda want to know

how many people here are interested in Photography and what kind of camera

you guys have. Even if you're not interested in photography, I'd still like to know what

type of cameras you guys have.

Personally, I LOVE photography.

I have a Kodak DCS Pro 14n...

[SIZE=13pt]Until I took a "Cyber Arts" class at my school, I never thought that I'd like photography as much as I do! ^.^...[/SIZE]

It's so fun to let your mind open up and just take a picture of anything and everything.

I have no idea what type of camera I use. xD...But I believe it was made by "Cannon"...Or something. :V

Not to sure. I don't pay much attention to the brands of cameras.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love taking photos of things. ;)

My mum bought a digital camera a few days ago, but she doesn't let me use it. <_<

I love taking photos of things. ^_^ My mum bought a digital camera a few days ago, but she doesn't let me use it. ;)
My mom was the same way when she got one. :p

That was before I got mine, though.

Yeah, its kinda hard to remember the names of the cameras

because they're usually just some letters and numbers, but the brand name is usually

on the camera.

I really love photography.

The best part about it is that you can edit your pics to make them look original.

Personally I love photography but i don't want to be a photographer.

I love photography. I think it's interesting, but I really couldn't see myself doing anything with it in the future.

I have my own digital camera that I rarely use.. And currently can't find..

But I also have a few good pictures taken on my phone, out of boredom. ;D

I like photography. I don't use just any camera, I use my camera phone! I personally use editing to make my photos have frames, be all in black and white, negative, etc. I also like adding clip art to it. It makes the photo stand out. But, I pretty much like drawing better.

-Temari Nara

I'm very interested but my camera broke on the inside of the screen =( Its cracked and I can't see what I'm taking pictures of =( I reeeeally want a new camera!! The camera that broke was a Samsung... it didn't take the best pictures but I still had fun taking them!

I like photography and then making them into something more on photoshop.

I got all these great ideas but I don't have the resources. :chohimetchi:

I like photography and then making them into something more on photoshop.
I got all these great ideas but I don't have the resources. :furawatchi:
Hey, same with me. When I didn't have a camera, and I used

my mom's, I'd love to edit them on PhotoShop. I still have to on some pictures I take

with my camera still, though. :chohimetchi:

Tamagotchi rules and you stole my topic about digial camera!! https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=141083&hl=

Please don't bump into topic!!

*binary: Pockey45ca, there hasn't been a new post in your topic in almost 3 months. It's well hidden, many pages back. There's no need to accuse anyone of stealing a topic in this case.*

I'm OBSESSED. I litterally take photos of everything, and I actually think I'm pretty good. I've been obsessed since I got my first camera in grade 5.

I joined dA to post my stuff, and one day I want to make it my career.

This is my most recent posted photo, I really like how it turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back