Pi Story?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
Pi Story

I was curious if anyone had played this before.

It looked interesting, but I'd like to know what others had to say before I just download it, lol.

I guess I'm just wondering if it's any good and if there's any cash involved(like nexon cash for maplestory).

Pi Story
I was curious if anyone had played this before.

It looked interesting, but I'd like to know what others had to say before I just download it, lol.

I guess I'm just wondering if it's any good and if there's any cash involved(like nexon cash for maplestory).
seeing as the homepage proclaims "Every New Aeria Points Buyer Gets $20 Worth of FREE AP!" i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that cash is indeed involved.

i haven't heard of this game, but allow me to take this opportunity to make a shameless plug for the mmo i'm playing right now which i'm really diggin':

latale.ogplanet.com

seeing as the homepage proclaims "Every New Aeria Points Buyer Gets $20 Worth of FREE AP!" i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that cash is indeed involved.
i haven't heard of this game, but allow me to take this opportunity to make a shameless plug for the mmo i'm playing right now which i'm really diggin':

latale.ogplanet.com
I didn't even see that XD

I'll check yours out, lol.

That looks good :3

I might download that one instead lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing it, I do think there's cash involved.

It's cute.

:]

I like it.

Kinda confusing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back