Pianos <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Does anyone else here love to play the piano? I sure do. I really have a passion for it. I love the feeling of the keys against my fingers. And I feel great knowing that I can fill the house with music.

Was that cheesy?

Anyway, I just wanted to know if there were others here that shared my passion for the piano. :eek:

yesyesyes

It might have taken a while, but my passion for piano is HUGE &lt;3 It feels completely natural to me. Half the time I probably won't even realize that I'm playing the piano. I would just go up to it and start playing songs.

My piano isn't the best one ever but I love it to death.

Mine. &gt;D

Yay! *Hugs tamacrazy* A piano luverrr!

I know what you mean. I have a super old upright piano, it's chipped and just a wee bit out of tune, but I love it too. &lt;333

Oh, I love playing piano :D

It feels natural for me. I barely even feel the keys under my fingers. So yes, I'd call it a passion :)

I have an upright grand piano. My piano-playing friends named it Linda XD

I know what you guys mean. It does feel natural. Sometimes when I move up to press a black key, it's like... involuntary. It's like I'm not even trying to touch the keys. :)

lol. I have a somewhat old upright piano too. You can hear the strings sometimes and I still find some spots out of tune.

But hey it works.

I just finished Moonlight Sonata movement 1.

When my teacher told me I'm not ready for the other 2 movements I got upset. =_=

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I love playing piano :D
It feels natural for me. I barely even feel the keys under my fingers. So yes, I'd call it a passion :)

I have an upright grand piano. My piano-playing friends named it Linda XD
-steals-

I love the piano. &lt;3

But I am not that talented at playing it. =P

I wanna practice more so I could play like Derek Sanders. &lt;3

I play and I love it :)

I'm not that great yet, since I just started in June. I only know the basics, but I still enjoy playing.

I dislike it, I generally find it stressful and boring and it makes my fingers tired.

I personally prefer Cello.

I love it.A lot. &lt;3
Same here.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's almost... indescribable when your playing. It's like, "Yes". It's just so amazing, actually. :lol:

-pianonerddddd-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back