Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the soft shelled. I dont know why i picked it. I guess it sounded kinda...interesting :huh:

OMG. I realy like all of them, but I think the jelly Idea would be sooooo cool! lol. like, if you drop it, it probably wouldnt scratch it or anything. ( I HATE it when it gets scratched! ) lol. and plus, it would feel soo good when you hold it.

-ztf.

P.S. good ideas! you should tell some of them to admin!!!

Jelly's a strange one, but I LOVE it!!! See-through, glow in the dark and heat sensitive sounds cool too :D :p :) :) :) :) B) :angry: :( ;) :) <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
them making a jelly shell and heat sensitive would sooo rock my sox off!! those are awesome ideas!!! you should send them to Bandai. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! want a touch screen one too! that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome just to own one!!!!

Heat sensitive would be AWESOME! But its kinda hard to think that EVERY time you touch your tama yould change the colors..Still cool though!

it kinda sounds wierd but its very possible like mood rings and stuff

I like jelly and heat sensitive cause their just different :)

we can have it glow in the dark buttons, heat/mood skin tone and rainbow colours as the caraters or srry brain freeze :D and maybe u could get a mood ring!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked Multi Coloured Ones because I think paint and splashes of coulour everywhere I think it brings out the love for colour in me.

I think that the heat sensitive shell would be awsome, do you think they could create a water proof shell? How about different textures like fur,scales, bumps or spikes. :huh: :huh: :huh: :blink: :(

Sorry I forgot to add this in my post above,.........They should have a tama where it comes in a transparent shell and has another transparent shell on top of the first shell and you can take off the outer shell and put photos of your choice inbetween the 2 shells. Sort of like those coffee mugs. :blink: :(

:( I chose others because my idea was that whenever you touched it, The desighn would turn into ANYthing you felt like. I wish I had one of those!! :rolleyes: :furawatchi:
It has to be something possible!

Also, I would say a mixture of different things! Like it could have a glow-in-the-dark jelly-feeling skin with an animal-print design that was heat-sensitive! Now that would be cool! I would also like a version 3 tama. I've got £5.80p at the moment and i am saving up to £14.99 to get a tamagotchi version 3 so that i can have a new pet! i have a version 2 and adore it! i think it needs a friend so COMING FOR YA, VERSION 3!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back