Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEAT! I WANT THE HEAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

heat sensitive! it sounds ssooo cool! and also they jelly-like exterior sounds pretty cool :wub:

-starr747 :kusatchi:

Ack. A soft exterior is just begging to be ripped and covered in lint. I wouldn't want to carry one of those around.

I say multi-coloured because then you could have more than one colour, because I like lots of different colours. Also it would be cool.

I also like the idea of Heat Sensitive because that idea sounds so cool. Having it change colour would be like the coolest thing ever!

NYAHH Heat sensative sounds soooo awsome but I voted glow in the dark because i love things that can be seen in the thick of darkness, not to mention its quite useful if you drop your tama in a dark place.

But heat sensative would be coolio although a little hard to do for a plastic toy.

I chose heat-sensitive because i thought that would be cool. I also wanted to vote for soft-shell so it won't break easily but I can only pick one. :wacko: :huh: :mametchi: :blink:

Hi.

This is Awesomegurl59.

I couldn't choose between heat sensitive or soft shell. :wacko:

I put soft shell because I was guessing that heat sensitive was winning and soft shell wasn't.

What do you know, I was right. ;)

I am glad I chose the right one.

That is all.

See you in chat! :ph34r:

-AG

I forgot to say....

I think it would be cool to play tamagotchi when i go to bed. (glow in the dark)

Once, when I didn't know how to turn the sound off, I played in bed and my mom caught me!

I had to leave it in the living room when I went to sleep for a month.

I was like, "MOM!!! I AM OLD ENOUGH TO STAY UP LONGER THAN 11:30!"

She was really mad at me and I wad grounded for two weeks!

Anyway, glow in the dark is cool too.

See you in chat!

-AG :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :wacko: :pochitchi: :p :ph34r: ;) :mimitchi: :mametchi: ;) :lol: :hitodetchi: :D

ooh thats a hard one. I think there should be a jelly like heat sensetive one!! FUN!!!!!!

I just wanted to say as well, there should be a water proof one cuz i dropped mine in water and it stopped working (!!) but its all better now :huh: . At least make a waterproof case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back