pics of your bed XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messy. :p

It's really just a mattress and a tempurpedic thing. It's really comfy. 8D

EDIT:

Sorry people. D:

I REALLY hope this one works. Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
^ So much Hello Kitty!

half the people here have Hello Kitty beds xD (I'm assuming Band Geek does not, the piccie didn't work for me)

I have Hello Kitty Bed spread, && THE. SAME. EXACT. PILLOW. CASE. O:
Yay Huntr! xDD

Yes, we do have alot of Hello Kitty freaks here on TT. Which means lotsa Hello Kitty bed sets. xDD

I can't get a pic. I don't have a camera :[

Mine has a pink cover with dragonflies, butterflies and ladybugs and magenta sheets + pillow case.

I want a loft :D

Cecib <_<

I'm a Hello Kitty freak too! I'm wearing my tropical Hello Kitty shirt right now and have a Hello Kitty coin purse, purse (Brother ripped the handles off D:), and puppet I got for my 6th birthday.

As for my bed.....off to get the camera!

EDIT: Just took the pics. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get the pics on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't take pics at the moment, cuz it's dark and I'm sneaking on the computerer. I'll be sure to take a pic or two tomorrow, don't worry.

My bed is a king single. It has a black, metal frame, and terrible wooden planks that aren't even connected to hold the mattress up. It's my brother's old bed... so it's special.

The mattress is a single from IKEA. It's really comfy and is perfect for my posture, though I'm too tall for it. My feet go over the edge... so yeah. At the moment, my sheet is a girly stripy one, and my pillowcase has owls on it. My quiltcover is a weird cream colour and also stripy.

As I said, pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back