Picture Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one told me what a picture day was. xD
Picture day is when they take your pictures for the year book at school. ^.^ pretty self explanatory hehe. And all my pictures have came out beautifully and I wasn't even trying last year and it still look gorgeous lol even my friends said it did O_O lol.

Uggh, poor you. I hate picture days. My pictures always turn out awful, but last year was the WORST. In my original picture, my eyes were closed, and I had this horrible cheesy grin. Luckily, our school lets you have retakes, and NORMALLY they put the retakes in the yearbook. So I got a retake and it was actually a really good picture. So I was all happy, and then, the day I got the yearbook, they put in my original picture! I was so mad. Everybody was making fun of me for the next month-and-a-half or so. x.X I just hope this year my picture is at least decent.

What is a picture day?
[SIZE=7pt]Picture day is where all the little kiddies in all the little schools go to get their picture taken for the yearbook.[/SIZE]

I hate picture days XD

i, for one hate the stress of picture day. first of all, you have to be waiting for a half an hour.

second of all, they don't let you make silly faces.

worst, i believe i'm starting to get acne X____X

cecib <_<

Wow. :D Mine is usually in late September or in October...

I don't really try to look good for picture day because I don't really care what people think of me. I don't really care what other people look like in their pictures either. I just look like what I look like.

Picture day for me is on the third day of school this year. I don't stress about it since its not rly a big deal.

All you do is sit down and smile, where's the stress in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back