Picture of you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think it's very safe to be putting real pictures online...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put some on but photobucket isn't cooperating with my pics. This is my dad's site and there's some of me on there. If you click on "Elizabeth" well,they were new about 5 years ago. https://www.screamingecko.com/jimbo12.html I'm the Death eater towards the bottom. I was one for Halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:
[x]

That was taken on Thanksgiving. My bangs were being all "Woosh!!1 I are teh weird!" that day. My hand is on my chin because my sister decided to take a picture of me whilst I was scratching it and I didn't bother to move my hand. XD

I know, I'm uglyyy. D:

[x]
That was taken on Thanksgiving. My bangs were being all "Woosh!!1 I are teh weird!" that day. My hand is on my chin because my sister decided to take a picture of me whilst I was scratching it and I didn't bother to move my hand. XD

I know, I'm uglyyy. D:
You isn't teh uglyness. You is pretty D:

I really love your hair. It's so pretty.Ehh, PM me if you really want my picture.
yeah i like her hair too! i always wanted mine to be like that. i cant post a picture so its time to describe!!

me:

semi-long brown laired hair

tan skin

brown eyes

im not thin and im not fat, im in between

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back