Pictures look alikes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really look the same as anyone else. But at the beginning of nearly every year, at least 4 teachers call me Rachael. It get's really annoying because I have to correct them and then agian the very next day they call me Rachael. I get really annoyed, but they mean well.

I'm not allowed to post a picture of me, but I can tell you that my picture is somewhere on sportingimages.com.au . I'm sorry but that is the only info I can post.

*~Jess~*

People say I look like Audrey Hepburn. Especially when I have my hair short. :p

I was told a few times that I resembled Yuna from Final Fantasy. I think this was because of an avatar I was using online at the time, I'm not really sure. To each his own I guess? :D

i look exactly like my mother when she was my age and some other girl thats my friends friends friend...........

I didn't really see a resembelence besides you both have red eyes in the pic.

Here is my brother. He's called Dylan _____(Not allowed to say...) and looks like Dylan Sprouse!
thats not your brother. you just got that pic off the internet... i found it on google! please don't lie.

thats not your brother. you just got that pic off the internet... i found it on google! please don't lie.
I was going to point that out but I didn't feel like typing it out. xP

*gives a cookie for taking the words out of my keybord*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back