Pictures Of My Collection :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I do, i use the tBay-Section in here, of course.

So, why don't you check that out?

I wish someone would put up an Entama or a Uratama on tBay. I'd consider buying it. :)

That's probably the next thing I want to add to my collection. That or an older rare Tamagotchi. Or maybe even an ID or the upcoming Tama-Go. I haven't decided yet, but for some reason I've been wanting an Entama or Uratama. They just interest me. :lol:

There are a lot of Uratamas on Ebay right now. Less Entamas, but some good ones, I think. :)

Theres TONS of really great looking uratamas on eBay at the moment for around $11. I have picked up quite a few. My collection is considerably bigger now :) i hope to get some new updated photos for you guys. As for selling my tamas, thats not going to happen :) I have worked to hard on my collection :) I also picked up a My Littlest Petshop Panda today... Its going to take some getting used to hehe. It does have some pretty great grey scale though. So yes im collecting other pets with my tamas now too :p

Congats on your new pets. :)

I do see a lot of Uratama's on eBay, and I've been watching Jason's store because he seems to have a lot. I hope I can end up buying from him eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back