Pictures that mean a lot to you.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Seriously (Non)TamaTalk'*

There is this picture of me, my crush, his friend and my cousin all together. It was taken during the summer; the best time of my life. We are all smiling, looking happy.

Looking back on that something that was so insignificant at the time seems silly....this picture is my life, now. And it's one of the only memories I have that remind me it truly happened.

all the pics i drew...in my deviantart..

most of them mean A FORTUNE to me!

a few days ago there was a huge fire near my home..and the first thing i thought of saving, was my folder, full of my art, and my memory journals.

There's a picture I took of a city street with the cars and the lights shining.

And the next day there was a bad fire there.

And one time a friend and I went into an abandoned laundromat where we kept hearing odd voices.

I took a picture. My friend collapsed right after that so we really had to go.

Over the summer I went to my great-aunt's house where she had an entire second-story loft. Nobody had been in it for six years.

I was the first to go up there. And the last. I took a few pictures up there; but there's one that really stands out.

I took a picture of a sunrise once.

Probbably the best picture I've ever taken.

Quite a few, i should think.

And ones my friends have sent me and things like that.

I'll post some if anyone is interested.

lots of pictures of me and my friends.

Especially summer 07. best summer of my life <3

and my cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pic's of two faced cats I fell so sorry but i love them and any anime pic mostly

Pictures of my family all together smiling and having fun.

I have pictures from last summer when my mamaw and papaw took me and my two cousins (Wesley and Cody) to North Carolina beach and then to Outer Banks. There a pictues of Wesley running from the waves smiling and laughing, and pictures of me getting knocked over by the waves.

Not sure why, but these pictures mean so much to me.

I have a picture of my great grandmother on the last birthday she celebrated. She looks so happy, and it means a lot of me because before she got the chance to celebrate her next, she passed away the day before my own birthday.

There are also a few of my pictures that I'm actually pretty sure got deleted a while ago on my old camera of the time that I was at the lake with my family and Nicole, and another when I was at Nicole's lakehouse with Chris and Trevor.

My most meaningful picture?

That's easy.

There's this one, of Nick, Michael and Jay, Brendan's in the background, and so Is Ibraa.

Mainly the picture is of Michael and Jay, but Jay pulled Nick in at the last second, So he's there, but not actually looking at the camera, he has this huge smile on his face, and you can see his eyes rather well, because they were'nt affected by the flash. Michael's kinda frowning, which is in contrast to everyoen around him, who is happy. But, because his new years resolution is to apparently stay away from me, it means so much to see him. Everyone else in the picture are my friends.

That's probably my most meaningful picture, but I LOVE the one of Angelina, Sophia and Me. We're all doing something weird, it's a mirror picture. Sophia's taking a picture of the same thing I am, which would be us, and she has this amazing face, She's just, mouth open, eyes like "hhuh?" Angelina is looking over her shoulder, and I'm sticking my tongue out.

That picture makes me smile, because we're being ourselves <3

All photos I have are special to me, which is in the thousands.. I love photos and photography in general, but that's not the reason they're so special.

Firstly, I have a very bad memory. Can't remember a thing. I'm a visual person, so seeing something helps me remember. What's better than remembering your life visually with photos? Nothing.

Also, I think I have a 'fear' of forgetting things, especially memories. It's like, something so meaningless at the time could mean the world to you years later. There's been so many great things that have happened to me in my life, it'd just be sad to forget any of them. That's why I have so many photos, I document my days. It's like a journal, except more visual. It's also my way of showing people my life, now and when I'm gone. I don't want to be forgotten.

So no, I don't have 1 special photo, I have thousands, all different parts of me and my life that I don't want to forget.

Friends outside of school including the boys. ~<3

Friends inside school, not as special, but I still love 'em.

I have this one picture of all of my friends outside of school together, having such a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back