Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, one more of everyone together before the dance.[x]

Guess which one is me. 8]
You're the only one wearing red. YAY INDIVIDUALITY!!

*Santagotchi*, maybe you could post your real picture now.

Lets just say this. I don't want post my real picture. That's what I really wanted to post but missed and gave you the wrong picture.

Camelle
If that were true, you wouldn't have added this into your original post:

-Edit- My Eyebrows are really black and my hair dark brown that becomes light when you tilt it an angle, my Camrea was just lazy and changed the colors. Oh, and the picture was taken this Febrary.

Obviously you knew what you posted.

Why is it so hard to just say you lied? The proof is everywhere.

Nummy: I like your dress ^.^

If that were true, you wouldn't have added this into your original post:
-Edit- My Eyebrows are really black and my hair dark brown that becomes light when you tilt it an angle, my Camrea was just lazy and changed the colors. Oh, and the picture was taken this Febrary.

Obviously you knew what you posted.

Why is it so hard to just say you lied? The proof is everywhere.

Nummy: I like your dress ^.^
Heathher, do want a flame war? I've known you here long enogh tha I can tell thats the tone of voice you use ayt me before a flame war. NOw lets just drop my picture thing and leave i alone so there won't be any flaming.

Camelle

It's probably better to let the flamewar end here. There is no point getting het up over one picture - if not, we may need to clean out/close the topic.
Thank you for understanding. :angry:
Good idea spiffster! :kuribotchi:

And nice pics. :eek:

Heathher, do want a flame war? I've known you here long enogh tha I can tell thats the tone of voice you use ayt me before a flame war. NOw lets just drop my picture thing and leave i alone so there won't be any flaming.

Camelle
Once again I see you're avoiding my question. Typical. And also, quit with the, 'I know your tones and you etc etc' I don't have tones. It's quite hard to have them online.

But whatever. lol. I find it amusing that kids seem to never want to admit that they've lied. Just keep on adding onto it.

Nice, santagotchi. You almost got this closed. You must be so proud. "Wrong picture" Pfvt, yeah right. B)

Thank the Lord for spiify.

Once again I see you're avoiding my question. Typical. And also, quit with the, 'I know your tones and you etc etc' I don't have tones. It's quite hard to have them online.
But whatever. lol. I find it amusing that kids seem to never want to admit that they've lied. Just keep on adding onto it.
Heather, it's best if we just drop the picture thing, and forget about it. If we don't, this can become a flame war. It would be eaiser to drop if you stop bringing it up.

Camelle

Heather, it's best if we just drop the picture thing, and forget about it.  If we don't, this can become a flame  war. It would be eaiser to drop if you stop bringing it up.

Camelle
lol. I did end it. Hence the 'But whatever.' Seems to me that now you're bringing it up. Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back