Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may show pictures of some Chipmunks that like to get free peanuts where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.. Good that I'm furry ..

Actually, thats my guinea pig, Cheeks..

Its hard to see the difference in me and him...

lol....... :(

oohh maann.. How did you know? lol..

Thats my beagle polly. I have another dog (Jack russel terrier) named timmy. THe one I play soccer with :angry:

I used to have a dog named Jeff :( :wacko: :wacko: ..Wymoranor... waaaa...

oohh maann.. How did you know? lol..
Thats my beagle polly. I have another dog (Jack russel terrier) named timmy. THe one I play soccer with :angry:

I used to have a dog named Jeff :( :wacko: :wacko: ..Wymoranor... waaaa...
Me and my dog used to play soccer. That was when I was little though, and she kept knocking me over. And I also kept tripping over the ball. Now we hold dance parties with her squeaky stuffed animals.

lol my puppy tries to eat my stuffed animals :( lemme try to get a pic of Timmy.. AND JEFF he's the cutest! To me!

To the lovely cat people (furawatchi girl and Ninja): I love your cats they are each adorable! Nice piano, Ninja, I wish I had one like that! :angry:

CaseyTama: Sorry, the pic isn't working for me. :( Hopefully some other time. :3

SK: Aw, I love Skye! You're lucky to have a television in your room, mine is built-in to a karaoke machine, and it shows 3 channels (one is in french XD) and they are all in black and white. o_O

Spiffy: I appreciate you coming in and helping out. :wacko:

Just picture of me again: www.tinypic.com/40bfx9g.jpg Again, my face it scribbled up. :wacko:

I'll take the pics tomorrow.. *stretches* I'm gonna go to bed. *yawns* :wacko: Have a good night (good day for some) hope evrything stays alright... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back