Piercing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tatoos make people look older and make them look ugly i would never get one.I might get my ears percied
Yeah and in about 30 years we'll be having a bunch of old people with tatoos and you won't even be able to tell what they were! xD

C~M

I think tatoos make people look older and make them look ugly i would never get one.I might get my ears percied
I think it depends on what that tattoo is and where its going for that conclusion. I drew some stuff one day after work that could possibly work for a tattoo lol.

I think it depends on what that tattoo is and where its going for that conclusion. I drew some stuff one day after work that could possibly work for a tattoo lol.
Agreed.

I know what I want to get, it's not "ugly." :)

I don't have anything pierced at all. The only reason is that I am scared of pain. Any pain at all. Small pain, big pain. Anything. My friends always say to me 'I didn't feel anything!' or 'You would look nice with piercings.'. I know deep down it won't hurt but I just can't bring myself to it, lol.

Pain isn't a big deal... the main thing is keeping it clean so things don't go septic that close to your guts!

You realy should think about is where you're putting that bit of metal, seat belts bump belly rings. If your active or into sports your just asking for pain... even a desk job can stink.. bumping your belly ring with a keyboard!

Every one is diffrent, how a piercing will heal depends on how the bloodvessils in your body are layed out. When I had my ears pierced it hurt like heck for weeks, but not the cartalage, no pain whatsoever! That and it healed perfectly. I can take the earing out for months with out the hole closing up.

Pain isn't a big deal... the main thing is keeping it clean so things don't go septic that close to your guts!
You realy should think about is where you're putting that bit of metal, seat belts bump belly rings. If your active or into sports your just asking for pain... even a desk job can stink.. bumping your belly ring with a keyboard!

Every one is diffrent, how a piercing will heal depends on how the bloodvessils in your body are layed out. When I had my ears pierced it hurt like heck for weeks, but not the cartalage, no pain whatsoever! That and it healed perfectly. I can take the earing out for months with out the hole closing up.
That's odd o.o Usually people feel pain in their cartilage, and next to none with their lobes.

I want to get the top of my ear done but I can't do it in a mall coz its aganst to perse cleavage in a mall here so it costs a lot of money b(50$)but i'm doin it for my b-day I was really surprised when my mom said i could though.right now i got one of my ears perced yesterday cos it got covred so I only had to get one done

I don't have anything pierced at all. The only reason is that I am scared of pain. Any pain at all. Small pain, big pain. Anything. My friends always say to me 'I didn't feel anything!' or 'You would look nice with piercings.'. I know deep down it won't hurt but I just can't bring myself to it, lol.
It only hurts for a second and like I said before I just got mine done yesterday (for the like 7th time ;- :) and after that you don't feel pain unless its infected but thats with a percing gun I don't rember how much it hurts with a needle job.

I have only my ears pierced currently. . . I want to get my eyebrow pierced, my nose pierced, and possibly my ears get their second holes. . . My mom will NEVER let me get my eyebrow or nose pierced for a while, so I'll get my second holes.

i think i would be too scared to get my tongue/ eyebrow peirced o_O

i'll just stick with my lip ring.. an maybe my bellybuton.
I pierced my own lip...

IT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but not really bad, but I wouldnt recommend doing it yourself...

It got infected after a day anyway... ;)

I pierced my own lip...
IT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but not really bad, but I wouldnt recommend doing it yourself...

It got infected after a day anyway... :D
I had mine done professionally and it wasn't so bad. But, at first, I used a soap that was lightly scented, so it was irritated, then it was fine for a while after I got better soap... But then it just was more of a pain than a pleasure, so I took it out.

I have friends that have pierced their own stuff. I know someone that, while a bit drunk, pierced his own nipple. But, considering he was drunk, it didn't hurt him really, so hey.

i only got mi ears persed! :( i wanna get mi belly button peirsed when im 17! lol 5 mor years! AND 2 months! ^_^

I was talking to my dad and he wants me to get it so he is going to talk to my mom! :D but my mom is scared because she said it can lead to heart problems ;) can it? and idc (i don't care) anyway. Its somthing i want that means a lot to me that i am going to fight for. Wish me good luck! :(

~Reanna

Piercing doesn't lead to heart problems.
Where did your mother get that?
Idk :blink: we were talking about navel piercings, and she went on the computer and looked it up and said she found it can lead to heart problems. I personaly think that, that is the stupidest thing in the world. o well, i know she just cares about me ^_^ i will work on it tho

~Reanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back