Pikmintaro's Mothra Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Mothra transformed, BUT INTO THE MOTHRA LARVA!!!!! I was sure not disciplining her would get her to turn into the Battra larva, but I guess not!

Anyways I poked the button in the back to start a new Egg to try and get Battra again, now on top of not disciplining her, I'm not going to feed or play with her unless she beeps at me, hopefully that will do it.

Status at the end of the day:

Weight: 10 tons

Hunger: 2/4 Full

Happiness: 3/4 Full

Justice: Empty

Alrighty then, well continuing on today I didn't feed Mothra unless she beeped at me, I didn't discipline her ever, I let her poo pile up three times before flushing it, and I never played with her, hopefully at this rate I will get the Battra Larva.

Weight: 44 tons

Hunger: 3/4 Full

EDIT: Ok today was pretty much the same as yesterday, but I let the larva go to sleep with a couple of piles of poo next to it.

Weight: 79 tons

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah late update again sorry, Mothra didn't transform today so I guess it will happen tomorrow, due to me hatching the last Egg at around 5PM a few days ago, I let her sleep in a pile of her own feces again.

Weight: 99 tons

Hunger: Full (I fed her when she beeped, and she didn't lose any hearts by the time she went to sleep.)

Happiness: Full

Alright! I finally got the Battra Larva, it turned into him around lunchtime, now I'm going to try and give him perfect care again, but I'm never going to discipline him when he rampages so hopefully he will turn into the adult Battra, if nothing else he should at least turn into Fairy Mothra.

For anybody wondering Battra means "Battle Mothra" basically, and since I made pictures of the other stages I will make one for the Battra larva

https://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1758/mothragotchistage3battr.png

If you've seen the growth chart, they make the Battra larva look like a Walrus, but here is what he actually looks like in the movie, although you can't see the eyes here.

https://kaiju.boomcoach.com/gallery/battra-larva.jpg

Yeah it's quite a difference, I tried to keep it closer to the movie, while making it more cute like in the growth chart.

Anyways here are the stats at the end of today.

Weight: 76 tons

Hunger: Full

Today was pretty uneventful, I took perfect care of the Battra Larva though besides not disciplining it.

Status at the end of the day.

Weight: 67 tons

Happiness: 3/4 Full (He went to sleep and I didn't notice he had dropped a heart beforehand.)

Same as yesterday again, hopefully Battra will go into the Cocoon tomorrow

Weight: 51 tons

Happiness: 3/4 Full (Same as yesterday, He went to sleep and I didn't notice he had dropped a heart beforehand.)

Holy crap almost forgot to update today! nothing to report though, I thought the Battra larva would go into his cocoon, but I guess that will happen tomorrow, although in the movie the Larva Battra doesn't use a Cocoon at all it just goes straight from Larva to Adult, here is the video for anybody who wants to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoI97cbI9J8

Weight: 20 tons (I had to wait a long time for orders at work today so I played a lot of games to get the Larva's weight down.)

Well today I finally got Battra! at around 4:15pm the Larva went into his cocoon, and then an hour later the fully grown Battra emerged! I got worried in the cocoon stage since his justice level suddenly went up to half and because of that I thought he would turn into Fairy Mothra, but thankfully he didn't.

Adult Battra eats Meat (That looks the same to me as the ones the Digimon eat, and gives him one ton for each.) and goes to bed at 10:00pm, I will draw a picture for him later, but I am going to try to take perfect care of him until he dies.

EDIT: Ok here is the picture, sorry I got kind of lazy and just used the Adult Mothra one changing some things to fit more how he looks in the movie, also in the Tamagotchi sprite when Battra eats his mouth seems to go up and down making him look like a reptile, so I took some artistic license and kept it closer to the movie with his mandibles, he also seems to use his wings as a blanket (Unless he is using a blanket that just has the same pattern as his wings.) and he looks mad in all of his sprites so I kept that also.

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8998/mothragotchistage4battr.png

Weight: 40 tons (Minimum weight for Adult Battra.)

Justice: Full (When he hatched from the Cocoon, the justice was at half, then he tried to tear down buildings a couple of times so I disciplined him both times.)

Well today was pretty much normal, just working like usual and checking on Battra to make sure he was happy and fed, and he didn't try to tear down any buildings today.

I think after Battra dies I will try to get Makora.

Weight: 40 tons

Justice: Full

Another pretty much normal day today, although I did confirm that Battra wakes up at 8am which surprised me since he goes to bed so late.

Today was another pretty normal day with Battra, but holy crap was I busy with work! a couple of the other drivers were sick so we got really backed up and I ended up working until almost 10:00pm.

EDIT: Nothing to report today, just editing this post since I don't have a reason to make another, Battra was like a little angel today.

Ok today again was a very normal day, but Battra got sick for the first time! the sprite for him getting sick is hilarious! he is on the ground facing towards you (All you see is his head, so it just looks like a black ball with a horn on it, and his wings coming out the side.), and slamming his fist on the ground over and over.

Happiness: 3/4th Full (He went to sleep and I didn't notice he lost a heart beforehand.)

Edit: Today was average again, Battra got sick once more and was pounding his little fist on the ground, I think Battra is more needy than the Adult Mothra he seems to need to be fed, and played with more often.

Nothing much to report today, just work like usual.

Happiness: 3/4th Full (I fed him and played with him to fill the hearts up about a half hour before he went to sleep, but he lost a happiness heart before sleeping anyway.)

Holy crap I almost forgot to update today! but nothing of note really occurred, Battra seems to be getting more needy so I am feeding him cakes instead of playing games with him now, I'm not sure how long it will take for him to die if I never play with him, but I will keep feeding him cakes when his happiness empties out until he dies so I can start another egg.

Weight: 72 tons

EDIT: Another normal day with Battra, he got sick again, and it's probably my favorite sick animation for any Tamagotchi I have seen so far.

Other than that I GOT A NEW PC!!! with my new job I can easily afford it so I got a good PC for gaming that is basically a super computer compared to my old one, and I got a new slim monitor since my old one was a pretty big fat square monitor.

Battra just died a moment ago, he was stuck in his sick animation and started beeping, I couldn't select anything so at first I thought the game was glitching out, but the beeping got faster and faster, until he was replaced by a grave with a cross in it.

Anyways I will hatch a new egg tomorrow, and try to get Makora.

Here is the final status

Final Age: 19 Days

Final Weight: 99 Tons

Ok I am going to hatch another Mothra Egg, and try to get Makora this time.

I just pressed the A, and C buttons for the new egg to pop up, and set the time to 11:33am, I will edit the post later, to put the status.

EDIT: Ok so it was pretty much the same routine, I cared for the baby Mothra for an hour before she turned into the next Mothra larva, then I let her destroy as many buildings as she wanted (Which happened three times.) and only fed her when she beeped, since I need to get the Battra larva first.

Weight: 29 tons

Hunger: Half Full

Happiness: Half Full

Ok so nothing much happened today, I ignored Mothra unless she beeped at me, and spent a lot of the day playing Don't Starve.

Weight: 54 tons

Hunger: 1/4 Full

Happiness: Half Full

EDIT: Another normal day besides Mothra getting sick, I'm letting her sleep in her feces also to help me get the Battra larva.

Weight: 88 tons

Hunger: 1/4 Full

Happiness: Empty

The larva turned into the Battra larva today! now I will give it the same horrible care, and hopefully it will turn into Makora, I just hope it doesn't die before then.

Ok a pretty normal day today, nothing to report with Battra, I'm still giving him the crappiest care.

Hunger: 2/4 Full

Happiness: 1/4 Full

Nothing to report with the Battra larva, but I went with my Mother and Brother to the Chinese buffet for lunch, then I paid for all of our tickets to see Oblivion at the theater (I turned the sound on the Battra larva off during the movie.) and then we went to Outback for dinner, so it was a very good day.

Latest posts

Back