Pikmintaro's Tamagotchi Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Ibatchi just got in his rocket and flew off leaving a "Thanks" Kanji behind (Or at least I think it says thanks.) when the rocket went up a pod came off with a parachute so I don't know if that just represents him going to some other planet, or just flying to somewhere else on earth.

Anyways I very much enjoyed Genjintchi, there are a lot more characters obviously, but next I'm going to do the Ocean Tamagotchi, which I will start up on my next day off (Hopefully Sunday.)

Final Genjintchi Status

Kilos: 99

Hey sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I was going to start the Ocean Tamagotci on Sunday, but unfortunately I had to work, and I have to work for nearly all of the days this week (The schedule is a bit screwy right now.) so I will start the Ocean Tamagotchi hopefully this upcoming Sunday, if not I will just do it when I get a couple days off in a row, because this particular Tamagotchi sounds like it is a bit harder to care for.

Really sorry I haven't started the Ocean Tamagotchi still, but I was really busy on Sunday, and I've got a lot of things going on right now (Nothing bad I'm just really busy.) so I'm going to take a break from Tamas for awhile, but I promise when I start again I will do the Ocean Tamagotchi, and if this topic is locked or whatever I will start a new one, but it might be a couple months.

Anyways thanks to everyone who was reading this topic!

Latest posts

Back