Pimples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
So Whats the Best way to treat pimples? I have been using some of that wash, but its not really doing anything. Any suggestions?

i just got a collsal pimple on my nose its sooo big that people startd asking me if i perced it i found the best way to get rid of the nasty buggers was to go in a hot shower for a little while then POP IT!! :D

Hmm..

One. No hands on your face! Well, minimize it, at least.

Two. Keep your hair back; if you have hair all over your face the oils from it gets into your pores.

Three. Only use that wash once or twice a week; use normal stuff that DOES NOT IRRITATE YOUR SKIN. I suggest Lush, but you have to order online or go to an actual Lush store for that.

Try ProActive. That's what I use. It's expensive but it's totally worth it.
-nod nod-

Although, results may vary, a lot of people have found ProActive VERY helpful. If I used it everyday, I'd have much less blemishes. xP

Here's my way of keeping perfect skin:

I wash it every morning and night with Nuetrogena oil-free acne wash

During the day I wear neutrogena oil-free skin clearing makeup.

this will sound crazy but i works....mix honey and crushed asprin. let it sit on ur face for about 5 min. at night. Its cheap and it works!

this will sound crazy but i works....mix honey and crushed asprin. let it sit on ur face for about 5 min. at night. Its cheap and it works!
Seriously? That's crazy!

My skin used to be all spotty but now it's completely clean!

Here's how:

I wash my hair more often and then I wear a head band so it doesn't get on my face because then the oil makes your skin go all spotty.

I also eat less sweets and use Clearasle Ultra face wash every morning and night. And if you put make up on, wash it off thoroughly or the oils make you go spotty, and if you want to use fondation/powder use the oil-free stuff. It's a bit more expensive but it works better, I don't need to of course because I don't use that.

BTW clearasle does actually work in three days like it says in the adverts and it's only like £5. Well it works for me, anyway.

interesting!
ya ive never acctually used it but my sis does and it works for her really well btw its Bubbie i just changed my name

^ Umm, like the oils from the foods could make your face oily, but I don't think that's true. Only if you get grease on your face or something.

For pimples, I use Pro-Active, it works great on my skin. If I have a big pimple, I pop it with a pin and immediatly put thi zit stuff on/rubbing alcohal for cuts, then put a dab of face mask.

Mostly the trick is to wash your face and not to pick at them.

Your skin gets oily from eating oily or sweet foods because they are unhealthy, and you cant expect to be glowing with health if you ate a doughnut for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back