Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Zombies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found out why people want to be zombies.

They think that, after they ARE zombies, they are the living dead, unable to die again.

This is half true; they cannot die, yet they can use thier life, but they can't die. They think because of this, they are unbeatable. But the truth is, when you are a zombie, you somewhat cannot live, but you cannot die. :) Plus they are very unstable creatures, constantly dying from blood loss and losing vital organs. This way, they're almighty idiots in a way. :)

Cecib :hitodetchi:

you speek the truth, you should be a guide or somthing with your helpfulness P.S. what does Cecib mean or is that like a signiture or somthing?

you speek the truth, you should be a guide or somthing with your helpfulness P.S. what does Cecib mean or is that like a signiture or somthing?
Ceci is my first name. :mellow: So I combine it with the first letter of my last name. BTW, thanks for the compliment :D

Back on topic. The school cat is meowing loudly. I wonder why.

Cecib :blink:

I finally found out why people want to be zombies.
They think that, after they ARE zombies, they are the living dead, unable to die again.

This is half true; they cannot die, yet they can use thier life, but they can't die. They think because of this, they are unbeatable. But the truth is, when you are a zombie, you somewhat cannot live, but you cannot die. :eek: Plus they are very unstable creatures, constantly dying from blood loss and losing vital organs. This way, they're almighty idiots in a way. :D

Cecib B)
Found out why zombies don't go to class, too. :/

Well, turns out zombies have no level of intelligence, and it's KEPT that way. Nobody likes zombies smart enough to hunt when you're eating lunch.

Cecib B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back